AuthorTopic: LERGY  (Read 2274 times)

Offline yer auld aunt nelly

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • Referrals: 0
LERGY
« on: January 04, 2006, 16:27:05 »
Is it just me an my mob or has any one else got the latest "dose"going round?Im getting fed up to the back teeth every crimbo/new year catching the latest form of some minging flu etc.This latest brew gives you vomiting
 and the runs on top of the joys of flu symtoms.And when i last asked my G.P. why this keeps happening (bearing in mind hes banglideshi) his reply
 "immigrents".He then went on to say that if the current trend went on unchecked that we could expect to see cholera t.b. etc within ten years back in this country!And here we are again a year later and some other unidentified virus running riot through our school population.But as my g.p.
 said with that many UNSCREENED people coming over the borders himself and the N.H.S. arnt in a position to be able to cope.So where does that leave us?Dont get me wrong im not waving a right wing flag.But i feel im on the front line just by vertue of having children.Which means time of work for me every so often because we regularly catch a "dose"  :cry:
yer better not naff this up an come back to these shores or god help me yer auld aunt nelly will jump out of her grave an like as not kick yer teeth in......

Offline gecko

Attack Member
LERGY
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2006, 16:33:31 »
i had the same thing its bad  ant it

Attack Member
LERGY
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2006, 16:40:32 »
Yes mate it is but its getting to the point of sillyness now.And sorry to say
 it but it was never this bad years back! Me and the wife havent kept any solids in for about 48 hrs now its missed wyatt "the baby"so far and me other
 boys only had sickness for the day but its kicked the hell out me and her!   :roll:
yer better not naff this up an come back to these shores or god help me yer auld aunt nelly will jump out of her grave an like as not kick yer teeth in......

Offline Jas278

Attack Member
LERGY
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2006, 16:46:37 »
Sorry but you will just have to wait until we have all finished swapping countries, before all the virus and disease goes away, things we have illimented in the past are being transported to the uk everyday.The powers at B are aware but choose todo nothing about it ,just in case they OFFEND someone...........but me and you dont count ?

Discovery TD5......Tricked Up..

Offline Bob696

Attack Member
LERGY
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2006, 16:55:46 »
that we could expect to see cholera t.b. etc

Two cases of TB in my school on december.
"A wise man has something to say a fool has to say something"
"Think of it as evolution in action" and yes, I do know that I can't spell thank you.
200TDi 90  "Daisy" A.K.A. "Baby"
3.5L V8 110 "Sally". The camper van with an attitude problem.

LABOUR
Lying Arrogant Blair Oppressors of UK Rights

Attack Member
LERGY
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2006, 17:08:29 »
Thats just what i mean whats next ?

Offline thumbs

Attack Member
LERGY
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2006, 18:25:01 »
i japped up for a hell of a lot because of my job - close contact with sewage

still had bad stomach crumps and could s**t through the eye of a needle all over xmas, not nice

think nearly everyone i no has been affected by this latest 'dose'!

not going to say any more on the subject, because my opinions are very STRONG!
thumbs

v8 landrover hybrid - is mad fun!

Attack Member
LERGY
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2006, 19:36:32 »
Sewage you need a bloody medal mate i did 6mths in the drains   :roll:
 It was like hades never again.The worst job i did for cross-infection
 i must admit was shopping mall security,Ended up with unknown virus
 after tackeling an illegal immigrant shoplifter (who tried to threaten me he had AIDs) and that little number filled my lungs with fluid to the degree they wanted me on a resperator.And i was off work(unpaid i add)for three weeks
 Oh and my hands sweald up along with my face and most off my glands.
 When i approched my then employer about recompence they said being
 spat and deliberatly bled upon was part of the job! So where does that leave
 us you cant do the good citizen bit for fear of the POX!

Offline thumbs

Attack Member
LERGY
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2006, 19:53:23 »
lol!

i assemble, recondition and install big pumps for drinking water, land drainage or sewage (sorry, waste water as its now called)

just dont fall in the wells full of the stuff  :lol:
thumbs

v8 landrover hybrid - is mad fun!

Offline simdeb

Attack Member
LERGY
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2006, 20:46:58 »
i had sickness and diharroea on christmas day and boxing day simon had it 3 days later the kids so far have missed it!
debbie
North Nottinghamshire rep for GLASS

nottinghamshirenorth.rep@glass-uk.org

Offline gecko

Attack Member
LERGY
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2006, 23:09:49 »
its bad i got it the wife got it then are new baby had it  mad isint the word i never get any bugs  but last 2 years ive had it all im fed up with the fact that you can turn up in the uk and do what you like and spred jerms im not saying nuthing bad here best stop i think  lol

Offline Ja1983

Attack Member
  • This week I have mostly been fixing....
LERGY
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2006, 12:32:35 »
me and bex escaped the squits/vom/flu dose that her dd got xmas day, and mum the week after! lol, i blame central heating for creating germy, stuffy warm conditions.

(i`ve shut my bedroom window 3 times in the last 4 years, on account of snow settling on the bed, wind, and noise outside)

It has been said that, given enough time, a million monkeys bashing at a million typewriters would eventually produce the complete works of Shakespeare. Thanks to the Saxo forums, we now know this to be wrong

No oil leek = No oil left!

Attack Member
LERGY
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2006, 13:58:45 »
Leave you bedroom open down here and youll be on crimestoppers within
 the hour (wether your in the bed or not)

Offline Lee_D

Attack Member
LERGY
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2006, 12:49:49 »
I know that the finger has been pointed in one main direction but you can't rule out summer holidays and foreign travel.

Mrs D is a teacher, I can pretty much write off a week or two every September/October when they all go back to school. All those lovely tropical bugs from all around the world bought back by the little lovleys to school, concentrated on Mrs D and usually I get to do the demonstration of how much bog role , immodium and peptobismol should be kept in storage just in case.

This year surprisingly I missed the lurgy for the first time in several years though Mrs D and the Kids had it I dosed up on Pepto once I felt rough and managed to skip it.

Would be intereting to see what happens if Bird flu does become rife across europe. Will they stop aircarft, ferries and such like crossing into the UK to stop it? Best plant some veggies now me thinks!

Lee
Currently : ' 03 Range Rover Vogue TD6 Auto, '90 110 CSW TD
Previously : 101 Ambi Prototype, Jaguar powered IIa Auto , '83 RRC , '90 RRC , '97 Disco ES Auto LPG'd

Offline Bob696

Attack Member
LERGY
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2006, 16:27:05 »
Will they stop aircarft, ferries and such like crossing into the UK to stop it?

Dunno but schools will close and big sporting events will be crowd free. I will also do all my food shopping at about 4am  :lol:
"Think of it as evolution in action" and yes, I do know that I can't spell thank you.

LABOUR

Offline Sider

Attack Member
LERGY
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2006, 17:01:58 »
Quote from: "jas278"
Sorry but you will just have to wait until we have all finished swapping countries, before all the virus and disease goes away, things we have illimented in the past are being transported to the uk everyday.The powers at B are aware but choose todo nothing about it ,just in case they OFFEND someone...........but me and you dont count ?

No offence, but we did the same to other countries in the past. The British wiped out half the maori and other indigenous people in the South Pacific, the Spanish infected half of South America, etc, etc...

What goes around, comes around seems to be quite appropriate here :D

The naked truth is, unless you completely isolate yourself from other countries/regions/counties/boroughs/towns, viruses and bacteria will carry on spreading, since bugs that we in Kent are almost inmune to, may be almost deadly for someone up in Yorkshire. The problem is that avoiding contact with other countries/regions/counties/boroughs/towns leads to a very boring life, with everyone following the sexual life of the hillbillies (or Sheppey)

Also, the fact that some paranoid parents followed the advice of a lunatic professor from the US and denied their children vaccinations, is creating a situation where mumps, measles and rubeola are approaching endemic proportions again. The lifestyle of some sectors in the population(i.e. the sharing of spoons in burger bars) favour the spread of infection. As someone pointed out, people going abroad on holiday are likely to bring some nasty surprise home. Ergo, not all the blame in the current state of health (or lack thereof) can be blamed on inmigrants, wether legal or not.

Let's not start fuelling those braindeads aka BNP and partners.
Nico

Nobody expects.....The Spanish Inquisition!!!

Offline Bob696

Attack Member
LERGY
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2006, 17:52:34 »
Ergo, not all the blame in the current state of health (or lack thereof) can be blamed on inmigrants, wether legal or not.

true but at the same time lets not stifle debate with comments such as
Let's not start fuelling those braindeads aka BNP and partners.

which lead to people not commenting for fear of being accused of something

http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30000-1207634,00.html

LABOUR

Offline Sider

Attack Member
LERGY
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2006, 20:06:10 »
Au contraire, the problem is that some knucleheads could take the comments the wrong way, and start calling names, or even worse, think that we house people like that and decide to stay.

Even though I agree that inmigration is one of the factors in the rise of new/thought erradicated illnesses, it is not the main one, and it could actually fuel the views of those *****.

I hate PC for the sake of it (as an example, being spanish, I thought what happened last year  was an offence to the memory of those who died in Trafalgar, and would not in the least have minded if the "fleets" had been designated England v Spain+France, but indeed would have preferred it), but sometimes a bit of common sense in place will avoid the PC brigade going berserk.
Nico

Nobody expects.....The Spanish Inquisition!!!

Offline Bob696

Attack Member
LERGY
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2006, 21:21:21 »
and it could actually fuel the views of those *****.

Thats the point though isnt it? You are silencing anyone who might have a valid point to make with the threat that they will be branded a "*****"

it is not the main one

We dont know that as we are not allowed to investigate/publish any race related figures (that I am aware of).
As an adendum to that point, the 2 kids with TB I mentioned at my school were both asian. I only know this because the nurse had to tell me which kids it was as I teach them both. I go for a screening next week (there is a very low chance that I have contracted anything btw). We have been instructed not to tell anyone, who dosnt need to know, who they are.

There is a danger that some elements will take the sound bites and use them to their advantage but at what cost to the truth (or possable truth/untruth)?

LABOUR

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal