AuthorTopic: THE DOORS (NO NOT THE AMERICAN PROG ROCK OUTFIT!!!!)  (Read 586 times)

Offline yer auld aunt nelly

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • Referrals: 0
THE DOORS (NO NOT THE AMERICAN PROG ROCK OUTFIT!!!!)
« on: November 08, 2005, 17:04:02 »
Are the doors on a two door disco the same as a four door and does anyone know where i can get some 2nd hand in that nightfire red would be nice!  :wink:
yer better not naff this up an come back to these shores or god help me yer auld aunt nelly will jump out of her grave an like as not kick yer teeth in......

Offline muddyweb

Attack Member
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2005, 17:07:00 »
I *think* the 3 door doors are slightly longer than the 5 door doors...  but don't quote me on that !
Tim Burt
Muddyweb
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
www.muddyweb.com
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline hobbit

Attack Member
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2005, 17:53:41 »
Last I was told, was that the front doors are the same on the 2 or 4 door, on my 200 anyway thats right, when I picked up another door, he still had the rears there too
Kev

'91 stretch Discovery 200 Tdi
Hybrid for running round (got to go now)
Srs 3 Lightweight petrol (got to go)
Srs 3 Lightweight petrol, runabout

Not every problem can be solved with duct tape, and it's exactly for those situations we have WD 40

Offline muddyweb

Attack Member
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2005, 18:11:28 »
You might be right there Kev.   I can only find 2 variations on the part number, and that is based on the VIN rather than the number of doors.
Tim Burt
Muddyweb
www.muddyweb.com

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal