AuthorTopic: Need help in norwich  (Read 1229 times)

Offline dasher20040

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • Referrals: 0
Need help in norwich
« on: November 06, 2005, 20:49:13 »
hi ive got a shogun 2.5td and it failed its mot on some welding and a brake pipe and a leaf spring. The mot bloke said he can do the work for 420 but i found out i can get the parts cheaper than he can. He can get one spring leaf for 165 pounds. Which i was a bit shocked at because i can get one for 58 pounds. But i was thinking if any one is in the norwich area and works on there own car and can help me put the parts on it would be a lot cheaper than 420 pounds. If any one can help me i would pay them for there time and if they can weld 2 that would be even better.

Offline muddyweb

Attack Member
Need help in norwich
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2005, 20:55:50 »
Have you asked him what he would charge for just the labour ?  If you supply the parts, you could save yourself a few quid.
Tim Burt
Muddyweb
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
www.muddyweb.com
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline more x 4

Attack Member
Need help in norwich
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2005, 13:19:49 »
taken a leaf out of your book on this tim,a few of the poc lads are going to take a trot over to norwich and help the poor lad out :wink:
the two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity

home of the flying pajero
with red ali///art mudflaps

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal