AuthorTopic: do i jump or wait to be pushed?  (Read 612 times)

Offline Xtremeteam

• Regional Rep
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • Its just the way i roll
    • lampeter, west wales
  • Referrals: 0
do i jump or wait to be pushed?
« on: October 03, 2005, 19:35:41 »
As you will notice,ive been put on probation,i have no probs with this although i do feel that others are getting away with more than me,

what i now want to no is every1's opinion on me being on probation,if you think its apt  say so,if not say so aswell,

knowing my luck anything i post may been deemd offensive but at the end of the day we are all adults  so should be able to have a convo likie adults & not jump up on any soap boxes,

this post may be edited as i think of more to say

Let the flaming comence
mike  8) :lol:
Mike
I can Drive.. You can criticize..
I too can criticize like you.. but can you Drive like me??

Offline muddyweb

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • Referrals: 0
do i jump or wait to be pushed?
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2005, 19:41:13 »
Mike,

If you wished to be pushed... this is exactly the way to go about it.

The reason for your probation was explained to you... if you wish to make this a public issue and become a martyr...  hard luck... it's not going to happen.

We all value the sensible contributions you make to the forum, but you must operate within the guidelines laid down, and must respect the wishes of the various moderators who have contacted you privately about these issues.

This is no different for anyone using the forums.  You are the first person put on probation because of repeated warnings.

If *you* wish to stay, respect the guidelines and we would love to hear more from you... if *you* wish to leave.  Thank you for your input to the forum, it will be a shame to see you go.
Tim Burt
Muddyweb
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
www.muddyweb.com
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal