AuthorTopic: Missing children  (Read 280 times)

Offline thermidorthelobster

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • Referrals: 0
Missing children
« on: June 13, 2007, 10:52:00 »
David French
Tree-hugging communist
1999 Discovery II TD5 Manual
Patriot roof rack, QT Services diff guards front & rear, DiscoParts steering guard[/url], Autologic ECU upgrade, 2" Old Man Emu lift, 235/85R16 BF Goodrich All Terrains, Safari snorkel, DiscoParts jackable sills, Warn Tabor 9000

Ex Disco 200TDI, P38a 4.6HSE and 101FC 6x6 Camper.  Africa Trip Blog

Offline Highlander1

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • Referrals: 0
Missing children
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2007, 11:33:37 »
Sadly it's not just kids coming into the country but many, many children in UK have been taken into care by social services due to drug dependent parents, parents who have abused them in one way or other.

Sadly some of these kids finish up running away from social services and become part of the criminal world!!

Like 12 year old street kids on the game!! in our country.

Kids becoming repeat offenders like 2 10 yr olds who carried out 50 burglaries. Each time they went back to social services they would continue to commit crime running away, can't blame social services I really think they do what they can but the problem is huge.

We often think of deprived starving kids in other countries but I know we have more problems in our own than in places like Romania, Bulgaria etc.

I have been to these countries and talked with the volunteer organisations.

More needs to be done here and now to stop our tots getting taken and abused.

Haven't got the answers, but I am saddened to the core by whats happening in our society.

:(
Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal