AuthorTopic: Need a favour from a Vit owner  (Read 280 times)

Offline Evilgoat

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • Referrals: 0
Need a favour from a Vit owner
« on: January 09, 2007, 11:14:19 »
I know its a Zook question but I need a fast answer for this and somoene may also know of a car without owning one :)

I need Either

The chassis number from a 1992 Vitara 1.6 carb JLX soft top santana, nothing underhanded, just that newmans suzuki wont give me parts prices as aparently their system only allows you to search based on chassis number. That and Rabbit is 20 miles away and I need to get this done asap. If someone can PM me a number that would help soooooooo much.

OR

Suzuki part numbers for the rear bumper cover, manifold and light clusters.

OR

A parts supplier that has more brainpower than their computer :)

Need to get my insurance co a repair quote for me doing it today or I'm in trouble.
I must confess the the activities of the UK governments for the past couple of years have been watched with frank admiration and amazement by Lord Vetinari. Outright theft as a policy had never occured to him.

-- (Terry Pratchett, alt.fan.pratchett)

EX HK Police Mitsubishi Pajero 2.8TD
Audi S2 Avant 360bhp
Transit LWB 2.5di (The Shed)

Offline Manicminer

• Regional Rep
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • Referrals: 0
Need a favour from a Vit owner
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2007, 18:04:19 »
They should be able to enter the registration number into the computer system and it will give them the chasis number (or at least it does with Isuzu). I've had similar responses from them about needing the chasis no. :wink:
One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal