AuthorTopic: worst acident u had as a kid  (Read 5506 times)

Offline andycwb

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • Referrals: 0
worst acident u had as a kid
« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2006, 21:46:42 »
Quote from: "EvilEd"
Nope, but I never knew your tonsils could grow back, or what a "Bi Latteral Septoplasti was until I had one done... and if they ever offer you one... decline politely! a 3lb hammer to their nose is considered polite as it is a lot less painful...

They did a septoplasty at the same time.  Imagine the worst cold you've ever had, and you can't blow your nose 'cos it hurts too much...   For a month....

Evil little [person of questionable parentage] didn't tell me that bit until I came round after the 'op.

Andy
"You came here in *that thing*?  You're braver than I thought."
Td5 Discovery, TD5 Alive Re-Map, QT Diff Guards, Safari Snorkel
Steering Guard, FT-8900 radio, roof rack

Offline barmiebrumie

Attack Member
    • Birmingham, M6 J7
« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2006, 21:55:03 »
Quote from: "Cassillis"
Quote from: "barmiebrumie"
Had my finger nail ripped off by my then girlfriend's dog (aged 14),

Fell through a factory roof & tore most of the skin off the under side of both arms & the side's of my rib's (that really hurt for ages),

Broke both wrist's on tree swing's (3 month's apart),

Broke two toe's on motor bike trying to ride away form my mates mum who said it was my turn to do the washing-up :roll:

just rembered,  knelt on a sewing needle (aged 13) that was in the carpet it snaped when it hit the knee cap & left half of it floating around my knee had to have an operation useing some sort of xray machine theat had never been done before (human ginu ee pig)as the needle kept moving :shock:

BL**DY *ELL!  I followed you through most of Central London. Thank god we all came through alive :lol:

All that was in a 2 year span :shock: , had load's happen since then, cat's only have nine live's,  think i must have at least 3 times that :wink:  :lol:
John.

Offline Doobreydog

Attack Member
« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2006, 22:26:41 »
Quote from: "muddyjlx"
just rememberd some more. lol

stood on a nail in a plank of wood, was like a ski.

hit in the mouth with a golf club.
covered in hot tar when we decided to play with a tar machine, ever sat in a bath and been scrubbed with a bristle brush and petrol before.

fell off a go cart into head high stinging nettles.

thought after first post you were my doppleganger...if you had you would have mentioned that after bieng hit with club (mine was in the eye) your mum had to go back to the pitch and put shed to get money back to pay busfares to casualty...you would have also mentioned having a dog thrown at you and nearly loosing the other eye....more injuries than time but when the reaper comes calling it time to go
FREELANDER V6 LPG...GO GAS

http://www.mad-freelanders.org.uk/

Offline DaveS

Attack Member
« Reply #33 on: October 04, 2006, 11:59:39 »
Took a big chunk out of index finger in metalwork class, ouch several stiches, still have the scar!
Burned face playing with firework, first degree burns- no eyebrows and a lot of pain! Off school for three weeks, luckily no scarring or eye damage :x
DS
V8 Rangie love it!!SOLD
Kia Sorento XS. (SWMBOs car)
Renault Megane CC(my everyday car)

Offline blackbob

Attack Member
« Reply #34 on: October 04, 2006, 12:05:32 »
just remberd tried to jump a ditch on a drop handle type push bike and missed and slid accross the metal pedal and still got the parralel scars on my side yet it didnt bleed or hurt much but still scared
also have a iron burn on my left hand from about 2 years old was told i pulled the flex (but i think it was deliberate :lol: )
love's mud and lpg and the wife
skype ekken3011

Offline Lostboy

Attack Member
« Reply #35 on: October 04, 2006, 17:53:05 »
It was either...

Falling over in the garden when I was 12 and skewering my cheek on a stick - yup it went right the way through,

or...

Colliding head on with a brick wall at a million miles an hour when on my skateboard and fracturing my skull when I was 15. That was a blue lights to the hospital job...

Skateboards, breaking bones since 1971  :D  :D  :D
You can have my iPod only when you prise it out of my cold dead hands...

Offline diesel_boy

Attack Member
  • NUTTER
« Reply #36 on: October 04, 2006, 18:46:55 »
days when i was a kid fell off mi bike ont a bit obroken fence wiv a BIG nail stickin out ov it  that ended up in my knee and me grandad pulled tat out  that was when i was 7ish  at 14 on my moto x bike went up a hill landed in a tree at the top had the fire begade out to get me out  as my leg was stuck between the wheel and swinging arm ho got shot with a .22 air rilfe in me leg 3 days in hospital and the list could take all night  lol  ive got about 150 scar's had hunderds of stiches  most in 1 go was 36   :lol:   and still collectin un had 7  about 3mths ago lol for a big hole in my lip
2door rangie beeing bob'erd    
http://members.mud-club.com/profiles/diesel_boy
sam@northants4x4.com

Offline trustyrusty

Attack Member
« Reply #37 on: October 05, 2006, 20:53:06 »
when i was 9 me and my mate built a ramp  around his garden to jump with our bikes: :D  but the bad thing was it was facing towards his back door which was glass!!!!! :shock:  he went first straight through ripping himself to bits i [!Expletive Deleted!] off before his mum killed me.  :roll:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal