AuthorTopic: first time off-road and at LQ too!!!!  (Read 280 times)

Offline pezzol

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • Referrals: 0
first time off-road and at LQ too!!!!
« on: July 31, 2006, 17:36:10 »
I've just got home from my first 'propper' off-roading day and i can't stop grinning. :D
my wonderfull wife not only bought me the all day pass for fathers day but also agreed to dive the width of the country, stay in a hotel and come on the day with me for our first wedding anniversairy :)  :)  :)  :)
We went on the jungle trail in the morning and after a spot of lunch embarked on the alpine in the afternoon .
i was totally amased at the capabilities of my 16year old disco. it took us the 180 or so miles there, all day round LQ and back again without missing a beat.
while we were there G-PWR never stopped stunning me and the wife through all that LQ had to throw at her.(which was very rough and very very dry :!:  :!: )
I would just like to thank everyone involed for giving me and my wife a anniversairy to really remember, it was tremendus.
the pics are now on my profile and it was really that dry.
hope to get back soon hopfully after some rain so we can get MUDDY :twisted:

Offline Rich_P

Attack Member
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2006, 18:31:43 »
If it was only the kind of things that are in your photos, then I can tell you that there's a lot more to look forward to. ;)  How about a 37 degree side slope for starters?  :P

Offline sleeplessparadise

Attack Member
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2006, 18:59:08 »
Wow! You found water at langdale!!! We were there a few weeks ago and didnt find any water........but we are going again in a couple of weeks so I hope we have a bit more rain to atleast cut down on the dust!!! Glad you enjoyed yourselves...........if you are going to go when its really muddy just make sure you go with friends :wink:
Helen aka Sleeplessparadise aka Mrsjohnty
defender 90 Td5 LilRed  SIIa 109 Stationwagon Bluebell
NBH LOC

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal