Chat & Social > The Bar - General Chat

Is it time.................

(1/3) > >>

Jas278:
This once great forum should be put to sleep .  Come on Thrasher .........  Let it rest in peace ... :sad:

Frankie-Boy:
Why would you want to do that Jas?

Jas278:
Everytime I tune in Frank , nobody home ,   Amazing how its fell from grace   :(

Frankie-Boy:
I know what you mean Jas but if you remember it was originally taken down for supposed improvements but I think the guy that was running it got fed up with it and instead of handing it back to Thrasher, he wanted to kill it.

I admit that it was offline for so long that most of the membership fell away and went elsewhere, I personally come on the site at least twice a day but I don't own a 4x4 anymore so I cant contribute first hand.

We do still have monthly meetings locally and a few of the die-hards still show up and it would be good to organise more local meets around the country again.

I think that in general the off-roading scene has declined so much though and formerly eager people have done something else due to costs and family commitments.

Personally I don't want to see the demise of the club, I have had many hours of fun and met some really interesting people through it.

TimM:
It's not the site it once was - but I'm sitting now with a group of mud-club EE's at our monthly meet which is still ever month regular as clockwork

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version