Chat & Social > The Bar - General Chat

Finally returned to the Green oval......

(1/2) > >>

dave_2A_2.25Turbo:
It's been a while since I had a working Landy.  Is the club still live?  Posts seem few and far between.  Picked up an old Freelander XEDI the other day and thought I'd have a look at whats been going on.

Anyone out there?  I would post in the Freebie Tech area, but the last post was nearly two years ago. 

The rear doors don't unlock with the fob. They do lock with it.  Is there a special setting, or are they both coincidentally knackered?

Anyone in the Grantham/Leicester area with testbook or similar that could code a new fob for me?

bigant:
seems very few people around these days dunno what happened :( its a shame use to be such a great friendly place.

Thrasher:
It's very quiet this is true - however the more we post......

Regarding the doors, does a double tap on the unlock button not open the rear doors?

dave_2A_2.25Turbo:
Helloo - a couple of  the old names!  Nice to see you!

Second tap opens the front passenger door, but not the rear two.  It's an irritation/inconvenience more than anything - but I do like stuff to work.  Not worth spending much on it - it's only a £500 job.  Drives really well for what it is though, apart from needing the diff bushes doing ang the rear brake adjusters sorting out.

KevinStorr:
It all went quiet when forum went off line for a rebuild. People went off and found other sites to chat

Sent using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version