AuthorTopic: 300 Tdi 110 for sale  (Read 2585 times)

Offline Range Rover Ron

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
    • Bebington, Wirral.
  • Referrals: 0
300 Tdi 110 for sale
« on: January 24, 2015, 16:40:14 »
I've been doing a rolling restoration on my Defender 110 greenlaner since I bought it three years ago.
I've replaced the rear cross member, fitted a safari snorkel and new "compomotive" alloy wheels, new rear brake callipers and pads, fitted two brand new prop shafts, recent full bearing replacement (inner & outer), replaced the rear door and fitted a "Raptor Dash". rear windows are professionally fitted with sliders and are film tinted. Centre "cubby box" fitted. It has an adjustable height tow bar, rear LED working light, rear interior lights, LED amber flashing lights on rear, come with it's own bottle opener. Chequer plated rear door inner, chequer plated foot plates on TDCi front bumper, chequer plated bonnet, wings and rear quarters, Full set of LED (Bolt on bits) rear lights including stop/tail and indicators both standard and a set of high level lights. LED reversing light, Heavy duty, Extreme 4x4 rear wheel carrier. Heavy duty rubber matting in rear. "A" bar with extra LED daytime running lights and spot lights. There are probably lots more that I've missed.
It's a three door fitted with a sun roof.
!996, on an "N" plate, factory fitted 300 Tdi with 140,000+ miles on the clock.
It's Mot'd for six months and has four reasonable General Grabber A/T tyres, the spare is a Geolander and is almost new.
I think the colour is Land Rover Ardenes Green with a white roof.
Recent C.V. joint replacement on both sides.
Swivel tow/shackle hitch on front bumper.
An immobiliser is fitted.
There are two long bench seats in the back but no seat belts with them.
I've spent a couple of thousand on this Land Rover in the time I've had it but now I've got these things called Grandkids (3 in the last few years) and the three door 110 is not quite the right vehicle.
I'd say it's condition is good in general but it has been on the greenlanes so has a scratch or two, there are also one or two small dints which were on it when I bought it but didn't stop me from buying it.
It's got a private number plate on it which I want to keep but would let it go for an extra £1000.
If you PM me with your email address I'll send photos.
£4,500.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2015, 14:36:28 by Range Rover Ron »
Ronnie Wood, LLROC

Suicide:- a permanent sollution to a temporary problem!

ONE LIFE. LIVE IT.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal