AuthorTopic: 4x4 friendly bunkhouse in mid Wales  (Read 2756 times)

Offline Range Rover Ron

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
    • Bebington, Wirral.
  • Referrals: 0
4x4 friendly bunkhouse in mid Wales
« on: December 17, 2014, 10:45:49 »
Hi all, hey Mud Club I've looked at the sections on here and there's nowhere where members can recommend places to stay, or maybe I just could not find it, so I'm posting in this section.
Anyone looking for a good place to stay around Mid Wales/ Machynlleth area, check out The Braich Goch Bunkhouse in Corris.
Friendly and clean, the bunkhouse is seperate rooms of 4's & 6's and I think the total number of beds is around 26, but please check this on their web site.
The bunkhouse is ideal for the greenlanes around Machynlleth, Happy Valley, Machynlleth Horseshoe, Nant-Y-Moch and more in the area, Strata Florida is about an hours dive south, we tend to stay the night at B.G. having arrived via lanes around Llangollen, Bomber, Happy Valley, stay over them head off to Nant-Y-Moch and Starta Florida.
The Bunkhouse has a bar serving Purple Moose bitter and a fantastic kitchen where you can cook breakfast, dinner or evening meals, Machynlleth is only five miles away where there are several restaurants, pubs and a couple of great chippys.
All in all highly recommended.
Ron Wood, Liverpool Land Rover Owners Club.
Ronnie Wood, LLROC

Suicide:- a permanent sollution to a temporary problem!

ONE LIFE. LIVE IT.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal