AuthorTopic: Reliat robin  (Read 35736 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline morson4x4

  • Posts: 392
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • Salisbury
  • Referrals: 0
Reliat robin
« on: November 14, 2014, 12:56:19 »
Ok after you lot get the laughs out the way I thought I'd help clarify laws on a reliant robin, my wife struggles with the theory and. Would like some independence and after having a lengthy. Chat with DVlA this is what I have been informed, ok here we go

Old grapa rights still apply full car licence you can full bike you can

Second change in rules up to 2013, full bike and car you can however for provisional if you can drive it if you have the entitlement for provisional class A and B law states you must take a CBT and you can drive solo with passengers but require L plates

After 2013 law states that you can drive one if you have a full A licences however you can drive a AM car like an  aixam on a moped licence

Strange I know, full of grey areas yes, dvla said don't dig to deep into the rules as it is very confusing but above is the simple current rules, I know I just opened a can of worms on this and thought to help everyone's knowledge whether they find the thread hilarious or informative
One Life, Live It


SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal