AuthorTopic: Landrover Discovery 3.9 ES LPG *****now sold*****  (Read 859 times)

Offline sinner2004

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
    • Pillerton Priors, Warwickshire
  • Referrals: 0
Landrover Discovery 3.9 ES LPG *****now sold*****
« on: August 14, 2013, 20:12:08 »
Hi all,

This is for my Land rover Discovery ES 3.9 v8 with and lpg kit.
The discovery is in exceptional condition it has no rust or rot anywhere and the sills and arches etc are in immaculate condition. It has mot till the end of February 2014 and tax till the end of December 2013.
The discovery is in totally original condition and has not been messed with at all apart from the lpg kit and a aftermarket air filter still has the original stereo and 6 disk changer. It has every extra you can think of heated front seats, heated front and rear windows, electric windows, twin electric sunroof, electric front seats, ABS, power steering, central locking. Just had new pads fitted all round. There are only a couple of issues with the discovery and that is the tracking needs doing, and there is a few marks here and there as you would expect from a 15 year old discovery, and the trim from the passenger side windscreen is missing and the aircon doesn't work neither does the cruise control although I will be looking at these when I get chance so maybe done by the time i sell but that's it runs and drives as it should and all the gearbox and diff lock works as it should. Think that's any questions just ask. Up for £1500 ono Kind regards
« Last Edit: August 25, 2013, 15:50:08 by sinner2004 »
Sinner by name Sinner by nature lol (yeah i wish)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal