Vehicle & Technical > Range Rover

Do I break or sell as spares or repair????

(1/2) > >>

chizy:
After 7 years of ownership the time has come to admit defeat to the rust  :sad:.  Not bad seeing as I only saw 4 years of ownership when I bought it.

My 300Tdi manual Soft Dash  will not get through its next MOT without a shed load of money being spent on welding. Sills, inner wings,cross member, boot floor etc, you name it.
Part of me wants to spend the dough and keep on road. In reality I need to cut my loses and move on. Apart from the MOT stuff, the list of need to do/must do is growing on a daily basis.

So, what to do? Break or sell complete as a resto project?  :undecided:

tack43:
They are becoming rarer by the day especially soft dashes! Fix or sell as a resto - please don't break.

LandRoger:

Get rid its a money pit  :evil:

Range Rover Blues:
I spent a year of weekends doing ours.  The softies rust worse than any others (BMW ownership you see).

Now I have a really solid truck that will last for years, it's pretty reliable and increasing in value all the time.  Whilst I wouldn't want to do another one I'm glad I did it, money wouldn't buy another one as good.

If I had the space I'd take it off your hands.

LandRoger:
I don't know about rare there are 2 that I know of in my area for sale or break + a nice one £3.500 ovno :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version