AuthorTopic: 92 J plate - Suzuki Blitz (Samurai based) Unfinished Project - Well Spec'd!  (Read 2379 times)

Offline kooder01

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • Referrals: 0
Very unfortunately ive got to sell my Suzuki Blitz project due to not having the time to complete it.

It started life as a Suzuki Samurai tin top that was purely bought as a donor (read rotten) for a Blitz body conversion. Its been completely stripped and refurbished with new bearings/seals everywhere.

Here is brief spec list of the build so far,

Body -
Blitz body conversion in blue with black trim/panels, 3 piece roof
Custom Fab'd Rock sliders / side steps
Custom Dash
Custom 4mm thick tank guard.
Chassis Stripped to bare metal, minor rust repairs and fully stone chipped and painted.

Engine -
1.3 SOHC with a Webber conversion, full Janspeed exhaust system, Clicky starter fix, Vitara PS pump, SpiderTrax PS pulley, Electric temp adjustable fan with cut out. New seals, gaskets, new timing belt and painted.

Transmission -
Standard 5 speed Gearbox with new seals and painted. 410 transfer box with new seals, painted and fitted with a new  X-Eng transmission brake. New 4 puck paddle clutch. All drive shafts refurbed with new UJ's and painted. Alxes fitted with 4.6 ring and pinions, new bearings and seals through out. Front axle fitted with diff guard and free wheel hubs. Full deep water axle breathers. 5 x Brand New 15 x 10 deep offset steel wheels with 35" x 12.5" Maxxis Bighorn tyres.

Steering & Brakes & Suspension-
Full Vitara power steering system, Rob Storr Hi-Steer kit and Rear Disc conversion. Refurbed Callipers all round with new discs and pads all round. X-Eng transmission brake. Calmini 5" lift kit with new poly bushes all round, new Calmini dampers all round.

There arnt that many jobs left to do but Ill put the ones down that I can remember -

Time engine up (dizzy has been out). Serivce it.
Fluids for transmission
Rear brake pipes and bleed
bond windscreen in
fit side panels and front arches
Mount Seats (Suzuki Swift GTI)

There might be some more small jobs but nothing major really. A couple of weekends and it would be sweet.

As it stands before it was wrapped up. (I can email/pm you the link to the build album if you want to see what was done)

Im looking for £3500 ono - Might be tempted with a road legal quad + cash (depending on the spec of the quad etc)
PM me or drop a email to kooder01@sky.com if you are interested.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal