AuthorTopic: Nissan Terrano 2.7 Turbo Diesel - Long MOT - Taxed £925 ono  (Read 1348 times)

Offline Damon

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • Referrals: 0

Hi all, time for a change.  Here's my Terrano - ready to drive away at £925 ono  :cheesy:

Located near Norwich airport, Norfolk - NR6

Registered March 1996

MOT expires 30 January 2014, tax expires 31 March 2013

I have all the old MOT certificates to guarantee the mileage of 119,554 (still in use, so this will change).

Always regularly serviced, lots of new parts including new centre exhaust section, new fan & alternator belts, new brake lines (front to rear and rear axle), new rear wheel cylinders, new front tyres - Bridgestone Duelers (rear tyres have lots of tread remaining), new handbrake cables.

I have just changed the oil filter, air filter and fuel filter, so it's all ready to go.

Alloy wheels - all in good condition, including the spare.

There is a dent to the rear of the petrol cap and the bodywork isn't 100% but it is 17 years old.  Please don't expect it to be "like new".

Excellent towing vehicle, will tow 2.8 tonnes legally.  Tow bar electrics work fine and there is a spare number plate for your trailer.

Selectable 4 wheel drive with automatic freewheeling front hubs.  2 wheel drive high, 4 wheel drive high, 4 wheel drive low ratio - all works fine.

Limited slip rear differential fitted.  The oil was changed approximately 5000 miles ago.

Electric front windows, front fog lights, 4 speed heater fan, electric tilt / slide sunroof - all work fine.

I have the log book, MOT certificates and owners manual.

I will also include the Nissan electronic service manual on CD.  This is the complete service manual from Nissan – much more detail than a Haynes manual.

Please call me if you have any questions.  NO TEXTS PLEASE.

07789 931 939

I may consider a part exchange for a diesel estate car of similar value.  MUST have a long MOT and tax.

Thanks for looking.

- Project SE416 -

Feel the FEAR - and do it anyway!!  :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal