Vehicle & Technical > Jeep

Landy to Jeep

<< < (3/10) > >>

jay2578:

--- Quote from: mass199 on October 02, 2012, 17:49:41 ---
--- Quote from: Bishops Finger on October 02, 2012, 14:59:29 ---Never mind mate there is therapy... :grin:.

--- End quote ---

I don't need therapy, just looking at a Jeep makes me gag :evil:

--- End quote ---

Going for a drive with you must be a nightmare!  :cheesy:

LandRoger:

--- Quote from: jay2578 on October 01, 2012, 18:35:13 ---Took the Jeep for its first pay and play on Saturday and I was so impressed with its performance. Went everywhere the landys went and some, wading, deep mud, steep ascents and descents as well as some very severe stone steps.
And as a bonus, I done all that without any bits falling off the truck or banging my head or elbow!

--- End quote ---

It just goes to show that Land/Rovers are the benchmark when people who want to convince others of thier trucks ability come out with that old chestnut(IT WENT EVERWHERE THE LANDYS WENT ) :rolleyes: :rolleyes:,how many times have you seen that??over the years i have owned just about every 4x4 out there(as those that know me will verify) and in my humble opinion
anything with a low box,a difflock ,and a set of ATs/Muds will go most places if the driver can read the terrain and actually drive the thing . :grin:

Bishops Finger:
Landys...bench mark...70 years heritage and a war won to 65 years and invented on a beach in Anglesea......ho ho ho :smiley:

Oh and only owned 4 GCs one for close on 8 years...be quiet those of solihull leanings..... :grin: :grin:

LandRoger:

Yea ive had a couple of G Cherries really nice well built motors and capable too, had a Wrangler that was exellent only sold it because of the spares prices and its awfull love of fuel,

Bishops Finger:
MMMMM 18.75 mpg... :undecided: :grin:..tis a Jeep...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version