Vehicle & Technical > Suzuki

Anybody here from Bury St Edmunds or close by?

<< < (2/3) > >>

Nobber:
Thank you , you have been very helpful. I need someone to recognise this car now and the modifications it has had done to it.

generation-x:

--- Quote from: Nobber on June 02, 2012, 22:47:23 ---Thank you , you have been very helpful. I need someone to recognise this car now and the modifications it has had done to it.

--- End quote ---

well the bumpers you now know about
it dont look like its been lifted but has over sized tyres fitted

did you take the pix?

Nobber:
Thank you , I didnt take the pics , it was the wee girls father. I am staying with friends in Suffolk and this car rammed their car with their young daughter in it last Sunday. The person is being very slimey about the whole thing and denying any responsability, probably because he may not be insured.

DEANO3528:
Police?
Longer it's left the better the perp's position.

Do you have the registration?
If so, perhaps you could run it through MID (although it says you should be the vehicle owner...).

Nobber:
We have done all of these things, The problem is it's her word against his although it is still too early to say. The police and insurance are already involved , the problem is this slimey barstewert is making it up as he goes along. He admitted fault then two days later changed his tune completley after checking that none of the surrounding cctv cameras had had caught the crash.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version