AuthorTopic: Wanted: Can I hire your off roader? Or do you know a good hire place?  (Read 1652 times)

Offline PowerManc

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
    • Manchester
  • Referrals: 0
Hi everyone,

I've not owned my own 4x4 for a few years now, I am looking to buy but don't have the bank roll right now.  I really want to do some green-laning for my stag do at the end of June and then hopefully get back into the scene.  It's not going to be a massive boozy weekend, just some driving and camping in North Wales.  We won't be tearing up the lanes either, I know how to have fun but also have respect for the roads and other users, I will also be checking routes with the ROW officer before we head out.

I need 2 or 3 trucks as there are 10-14 of us going.  We'll be leaving Manchester on the 30th June in the early afternoon, depending on time we might get a short run done in the afternoon then get to camp and have a few drinks.  We'll be heading out early on the Sunday to get a nice long course in (a more scenic than difficult route), stopping half way for lunch.  We'll aim to be back in Manchester for late Sunday.

I'm insured on any vehicle (trade insurance) and have experience off roading.  However if you wanted to come along to make sure that your wheels are looked after you would be more than welcome and I would cover fuel and camping expenses.

If you have any suggestions for good routes in North Wales please shout up, and any ideas for good companies to hire from (I can't seem to find anything but shiny new Warriors to hire) then please let me know.

I'm really looking forward to it, any help would be awesome!

Fingers crossed.
Let's... offroad!

Offline bazza5662

Attack Member
Try SHB hire...
They hire everything from 90's to disco4's
http://www.shb.co.uk/
Just don't tell them you are going to do anything silly with the cars.

Offline Saffy

Attack Member
    • The Bell Inn, Imber.
what could possibly go wrong  :evil:
.swonk eno oN .esoht dna eseht ,siht dna taht ,wollof ot selur emos teg eW

Offline wizard

Attack Member
    • Cardiff. In the land of our fathers, so i am told
I like this bit the best.

It's not going to be a massive boozy weekend, just some driving and camping in North Wales.

been there done that !

wizard :evil:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal