Vehicle & Technical > Mitsubishi

Stopped!!!!!!

<< < (2/3) > >>

LandRoger:

--- Quote from: andyb on April 18, 2012, 13:42:26 ---
--- Quote from: LandRoger on April 09, 2012, 21:28:59 ---its been suggested that i should check the injector pump solinoid
--- End quote ---

It won't be the fuel stop solenoid if you really do have fuel at the injectors.

What year it it? I am assuming that it is the pre-common rail engine.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for that Andy  yea had a mate undo the injector while i turned it over only tried a couple but yes it was squirting out all right,not tried anything else as my mech knowledge is pretty limited  i could deal with a Cortina/old mini but all those black boxes and ecu s do my brain in , its a 2001 for life model think i am going to have to bite the bullet and put it in a garage unless someone knows a good Mitsy mechanic :rolleyes:

Saffy:
maybe ask around for someone who's got a suitable diagnostics unit

LandRoger:

--- Quote from: Saffy on April 19, 2012, 21:54:13 ---maybe ask around for someone who's got a suitable diagnostics unit

--- End quote ---

Been on the Mitsy L200 forum got a few ideas on things to check such as glow plug solinoied but no point in a diagnostics tool as there is no faults showing on dash. :rolleyes:have got a guy in Frome who has the kit but he says its useless without faults showing.

LandRoger:
Well my m8s garage have rang me with message that the rocker shaft has broken  , will go check it out tomoz, :rolleyes:,

lambert:
That sounds expensive.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version