Vehicle & Technical > Series Land Rovers

It lives !

<< < (4/17) > >>

Saffy:
The rag top and sticks have been dispatched and should be with me next week. I have driven it without the hardtop roof before and was amazed at how much quieter it is with out all the rattles going on, so hoping the rag will be similar.

Saffy:
Indicators fitted and fixed (crudded up contacts on selector switch). Thing is the hardtop has a extra pair of indicator lamps fitted, so now they are disconnected the rest flash really fast - not sure if too fast for MOT.

Have taken the bolts out of the roof panel so it's loose and easy to remove next week.

Fixed the wing mirror I broke off last week.

Had a look at the birds nest of wiring behind fuse and instrument panel...... scary bad.

Removed the oversized SIII hinged middle seat, going  to fit something more S1'ish in it's place.

Still need to sort:
wheels/tyres
Fit rag top n poles.
Free up the windscreen hinges.
Replace wiper blade.
Fix the screen squirter.
Remove seat belt stalks (now the roof is going there going to be no seat belt option)
Do middle seat.
Sort out the carb.
Service engine.
Replace all the oils.
Get an MOT

bravo669:
it'll be ready next weekend then?lol, i love projects like this and would love one myself but wifey says im not allowed one! :shocked:
typical!...

ukmudmaster:
If mine looks as good as that when its finished, I will be dead chuffed!!!!!
Dave

Saffy:

--- Quote from: bravo669 on February 18, 2012, 20:55:09 ---it'll be ready next weekend then?lol, i love projects like this and would love one myself but wifey says im not allowed one! :shocked:
typical!...

--- End quote ---

I wish I could put some solid time into it but other life crap keeps getting in way. Just need to get to MOT standard and then I can spend when ever I can tinkering with it in my leisure. Maybe I need to book couple days off work.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version