Vehicle & Technical > Freelander

Modified motors ????

<< < (2/3) > >>

V8MoneyPit:

--- Quote from: simon holland on November 12, 2010, 19:49:22 ---i dont like to admit it but i do quite like the freelanders a bit of comfort from the 110 and 2 series i have think its the next landy for the shopping list

--- End quote ---

Might have a black 3 door 2001 TD4 with a 2" lift and BFG AT's available soon! My wife is thinking of selling it. She's thinking of getting a double cab pickup of some sort.

mill2020:
This was mine, from last years Morocco trip.

Goodyear mud tyres, 2" lift kit, Snorkel, mantec sump guard, brownchurch roof rack + light bar.

Before everyone laughs at the modified freebie's. I took mine all the way to the Sahara :lol: it didn't break down & went everywhere the 110's & Disco's did.
Quite a few mocked at the start, but there is alot to be said for overlanding in comfort with aircon and a decent MPG.

90Mike:

--- Quote from: mill2020 on November 13, 2010, 16:45:10 ---

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: pippy0 on November 11, 2010, 10:15:54 ---

--- End quote ---
Both nice looking motor's and are prob more than capable for the lanes around here I sometimes think that the 90 is a little over kill for the local routes. I don't get as much time as i would like to use the 90 to it's full potential and if my plans come together soon i will have even less time  :(

--- Quote from: V8MoneyPit on November 13, 2010, 09:40:13 ---

--- End quote ---

Might have a black 3 door 2001 TD4 with a 2" lift and BFG AT's available soon! My wife is thinking of selling it. She's thinking of getting a double cab pickup of some sort.
[/quote]

Don't think it would take long to shift it if you really wanted it gone  ;) anyone know if you can fit some special tracks on to the rims that would look cool with a lift  :twisted: 

V8MoneyPit:
We actually had a really good trade in offer yesterday, so looks like it might just go the easy way! Looks like it's making way for a 'bling bling' L200..... there's no accounting for SWMBO's taste. After all, she married me  :lol:

Gordo:
Here's another modified one:

Not sure what to do with it now that I've got a Defender to play with, and a couple of big bills after off road damage has put me off taking out to play.

AT tyres, 2" lift, rock sliders, front recovery points, CB radio, steel wheels, Mantec sump guard and a strategically mounted work light on the rear wheel.

(And yes, that is a very low bridge on a public highway)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version