AuthorTopic: modified Defender 90 200tdi for swop p/x (NO LONGER AVAILABLE AS KEEPING IT )  (Read 3429 times)

Offline suggs

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • Referrals: 0
Hi

i have a 1992 modified 200tdi 90 with that i really dont use any more so im thinking i may do a deal for some thing else thats more sensible for my needs now days.

quick run down

almost new 35.12.5/15 Creepy crawlers on 15/10 modulars x5.
QT arches
+3 lift with dislocation cones and extended lines etc
corrected rear arms
Super winch EP9 on tubular bumper with skid plate
rock sliders
diff guards
heavy duty steering bars
cut outs for ignition and winch
army style roll bar
Bikini roof
Safari snorkel with breathers running through
side exit exhaust
standard interior in good condition

Disk brakes all round and had fron axle rebuilt recently and done no miles since, rear axle off late RR so also good..
Recon Engine fitted by last owner, and i fitted recon box's a few years back and done next to nothing since
shows about 100k on the clock but most of that was prior the recon lump

theres more but cant think off hand.

its been on a sorn for a year so no mot or tax but its had the odd run round the block to keep things going.

it has some issues.
theres a some play in the steering, could be a UJ or ball joint etc but worse ways its the box
the rear cross member is going on one side, might be able to plate it up if your good with the welder.
Battery may need changing..

other than above its a really solid and reliable truck, it was a CSW when i bought it and i done 99 percent of the mods, pretty much straight after we had a baby and ive only been off roading a couple of times since hence most of the kit hasnt had much use..

What im after is some thing more usable as i tend to go shooting now so need more room, but i may do some green lanes so would prefer some thing modified, maybe a Disco with 4 seats would be good but im pretty much open to any offers..

i have no idea what my 90 is worth these days, would be willing to do a straight swop for the right car or px cash either way..

thought i give the swap option ago first otherwise ill get it back on the road put a full roof back on and keep it..
im based in Essex...

please not full roof in picture is no longer with the truck but i do have the sticks

« Last Edit: November 15, 2010, 17:30:20 by suggs »
modded 90

V8 Disco 2 ES premium for the Mrs

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal