Vehicle & Technical > Freelander

egr removal kit

(1/2) > >>

Landy1uk:
Hi all
Any one know if there is a kit to remove the EGR vale on the Rover Diesel, as my Freebi Started smoking badly and runing lumpy almost like it only fireing on 3 cylinders yesterday, The smoke was like Turbo gone smoke as my mechanic said overfuelling, We decided to take the Top pipe, the pipe that goes to the egr bit the build in there had restricted it to almost the width of a bic biropen.. Run Beautiful now, it's all cleaned out back to how it should be but wondering if there was anything like what you can do with the TD5 or TD4

Thanks in advance
Rob

Llanigraham:
Never heard of one.

jay2578:
Right, after about 2 hours searching theres a kit on ebay for rover/land rover freelander. So, I`d send the seller a question to make sure it fits your engine, which I`m guessing is a 2.0 TCiE?? Item no. 270615641631.
 Everyone land rover related only does them for TD4/5 and 300TDi. Britpart may do them, but search engines don`t seem to be able to find their site.
 Good luck

Landy1uk:
Thanks for that jay2578
Yes mine is 2ltr XEDI 1998 I will check that out, I think i've have spent a couple of hours searcing as you say, I will keep looking
and i will post if i ever find enything

Cheers again mate

Rob

Llanigraham:
Not listed by Britpart.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version