Chat & Social > Garages/Services

MRM Services!

<< < (2/2)

solihull-mick:
Sorry can`t please all lol :lol:

trecfive:

--- Quote from: Saffy on April 01, 2010, 10:28:25 ---I have a complaint about MRM services....

too far away !  :'(

--- End quote ---

Saffy.
You say MRM is too far away,If you want a high class job doing on your motor,drive up to Mick's and I'm pretty certain that he would take you to the train station to get home again, and also pick you up from the station to collect your motor in a few days time when the work has been done.

Hightower:

--- Quote from: trecfive on April 03, 2010, 14:41:47 ---
--- Quote from: Saffy on April 01, 2010, 10:28:25 ---I have a complaint about MRM services....

--- End quote ---

Saffy.
You say MRM is too far away,If you want a high class job doing on your motor,drive up to Mick's and I'm pretty certain that he would take you to the train station to get home again, and also pick you up from the station to collect your motor in a few days time when the work has been done.

--- End quote ---

That's what I did!!

trec 2:

--- Quote from: trecfive on April 03, 2010, 14:41:47 ---

--- End quote ---

Saffy.

--- End quote ---

Come to think of it you can nearly see the nearest train station from Micks place ;)

Frankie-Boy:
Don't know if he still does it but he gave me a loan car to use while mine was in dock, problem solved  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version