Vehicle & Technical > Nissan

which tyres?

(1/3) > >>

wagpap:
Hi folks

I drive a navara double cab and its currently on 35 x 14.50 x 16 pitbull rocker tyres, said tyres are coming to the end of thier life and after being quoted £372 each i've been looking round for an alternative. im currently leaning towards 325/80 x 16 cooper stt's. According to the website these are an equivilent to 37 x 13.50 x 16. Do any of you peeps run coopers and have any feedback on them? or maybe you have an alternative? They have to be agressive/mud pattern and a bare minimum size of 35 x 12.50 x 16 but slightly bigger would be better. look forward to any comments/info you may have.

Cheers Jon

roccodog:
Used to run khumo KL71's on my discovery thought they were the mutts nuts couldn't fault them.

SWEETY:
I was going to get a set of Cooper STT's for my Terrano as had read good reports on them & they are supposed to be slow wearing :DOnly reason I didn't get them was that I sold the motor & got a V8 disco so went for AT's to try & save a bit on fuel ;) M8 had the Khumo KL71's (33") on his Navara  & he said they were great on road & the same off but he found that they did wear a bit quick for his liking :roll:

wagpap:
cheers guys
i like the look of the khumo's  but i do a lot of road miles too so not keen on a poor wear rate' coopers sounding better all the time

jon

elty001:
had a set of cooper at's on my diahatsu sportrack and they were crap off road mate.
that was some years ago so these might be a bit better as the tread looks more aggresive.
how are you anyway its been a while,hows wagpap jnr doing?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version