AuthorTopic: Island 4x4  (Read 2899 times)

Offline J.D.

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • ...Pure as Belfast snow...
  • Referrals: 0
Island 4x4
« on: November 09, 2009, 20:14:12 »
Just thought I would say I have no hesitation in recommending this mail order company to anyone. They have ALWAYS delivered on time, ALWAYS sent me the correct parts, ALWAYS been helpful when I have rang them, and ALWAYS had the parts in stock.

Never had to complain about them, never had to ring them to chase orders and never had to send items back because they were damaged or incorrect.

WWW.ISLAND-4X4.CO.UK

Below is a copy of the email I have just sent them, I think it speaks for itself.

Dear Island 4x4,

I have used your mail order website on more than half a dozen occasions and have always been astounded by the level of service I have received. Unlike many other parts websites yours is easy to use, I have rarely seen items out of stock, your prices are very competitive and the service and delivery is second to none.

The latest example is when I ordered parts on Friday 6th November, they were dispatched that day and delivered mid morning today (9th November).

I have never had to contact you after any deliveries regarding missing or incorrect parts on the order, it has al;ways arrived within 3 days and has always been correct. If only other mail order websites followed your example. Please find attached references for your company on a couple of 4x4 club forums, as I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending you to customers and other 4x4 users. Keep up the good work and well done.

Very very impressed, and I hope you pass on my thanks to all the team.

Sincere thanks,
J.D.
- - - -
'ASBO' - Blue Land Rover Recovery Discovery 200TDiS - LR GRAVEYARD OCCUPANT (RIP).
'Green Giant' - Scammel Crusader - WEEKEND WORK!
'Helga' - 2.0T Volvo V40 - BORING!
'Pheonix' - 1995 3.9 V8 Discovery soon to be converted to TDi. - FINISHED!

www.hampshire4x4response.co.uk
www.berkshire4x4response.co.uk

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal