Chat & Social > Releases

Special Offer to Mud-Club Members from Allisport

(1/2) > >>

muddyweb:
Following a few conversations with the guys over at Allisport, we are pleased to announce that club members now qualify for a special offer from the company.

Allisport are offering a FREE ITG Air Filter with any intercooler order by a club member.

These superb air filters allow the vehicle to breathe more easily than a standard item, and will greatly enhance the performance of your engine when fitted with an intercooler upgrade.

Given the normal retail price of £48 + Vat  (for a Discovery filter) this offer represents an excellent saving on the total package.

Please mention Mud-Club when enquiring about Allisport products, as this is the best way to let suppliers know we exist, and hopefully to offer us deals like this.

Please quote your Mud-Club membership number when ordering to qualify for the deal.

www.allisport.com

Jake:
Nice one guys
I'm going to be getting one of their lovely inter coolers soon for my 300Tdi
Saves me buying a K&N
 :D

gords:
So, is that the same - or better than a K&N filter? (which I recently purchased :wink: )

Very much fancy an uprated intercooler though =P~

davidlandy:
when getting an uprated intercooler remember to have your fuel pump tweaked at he same time otherwise you may feel a little disappointed.

You get lots more lovely cool air so you need some more fuel to go with it!

gords:

--- Quote from: "davidlandy" ---when getting an uprated intercooler remember to have your fuel pump tweaked at he same time otherwise you may feel a little disappointed.

You get lots more lovely cool air so you need some more fuel to go with it!
--- End quote ---

A very good reason for having it fitted by AlliSport - as they do the tweaks as part of the job :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version