General Club Stuff > Workshop Articles

Wolf Wheels & Grizzly Claws

<< < (2/3) > >>

Little-Green-Machine:
they look bloody brilliant mate, i want some wolf wheels now :twisted:

bogie:
At least they are fitted to a propa landy!

Saffy:
Nice write up, shame to hide it in the Series section as it a good read for all and only came across by chance.... "Workshop Articles" section maybe?

I like the vintage fuel can collection... saving them for a raining day restoration project? way too many for one man to own :lol:

drumjondrum:
Well Done Mate.... Job well done!.... Good choice with the Bronco's on!

Fluffle-Valve:

--- Quote from: Tanglefoot on November 10, 2009, 08:42:34 ---Nice write up, shame to hide it in the Series section as it a good read for all and only came across by chance.... "Workshop Articles" section maybe?

I like the vintage fuel can collection... saving them for a raining day restoration project? way too many for one man to own :lol:

--- End quote ---

I put it in the Series section, as they were going on a Series. Maybe the Moderators could move it to "Workshop Articles" for all to see?

And the can collection,,,, your right. . . . Saving them for a rainy day. I will eventually clean them up and display them.
I go to a lot of Steam Rallies through the summer and the reason I finished up with an old Series, was to lug my Stationary Engines around and tow my caravan at the same time. I found I enjoyed driving the 109 and it brought back memories from my army days in the late 1970's. I tend to do more with the Series now, than with my engines.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version