AuthorTopic: quick lift on vit  (Read 979 times)

Offline footballshmootball

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • Referrals: 0
quick lift on vit
« on: October 16, 2009, 00:10:06 »
can i just buy spring spacers to lift my vit on the cheep? or do i need the front strut spacers too? will 1.5" spring spacers front and back lift it evenly? sorry if this is a retarded question haha!

Offline horsethief

Attack Member
  • Mootara say's show me the water
Re: quick lift on vit
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2009, 01:24:02 »
Researched this when I had a vit.on the cheap.Use rover 600 rear springs with astra mk1 shocks for the back and merc w123 springs with 2" strut spacers.You can get spring spacers from bits4vits or other dealers.all this info is available here in different postings in suzuki,you just have to trawl back.Had a mate who did the 2" lift and left the front struts standard.I got a sportrak now £65 for rear shackles and adjustable tosion on the front,Be different.
Now got some camacs and bfg a/ts can't get it stuck.Need longer legs.

Offline winchman

Attack Member
Re: quick lift on vit
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2009, 20:18:39 »
can i just buy spring spacers to lift my vit on the cheep? or do i need the front strut spacers too? will 1.5" spring spacers front and back lift it evenly? sorry if this is a retarded question haha!
I fitted Bits 4 Vits spring spacers  (1.5") all round, I didnt fit front strut or rear shock extentions, its better if you do but I doubt you would notice the difference.
You can make the rear shock spacers for pence from 1.5" box section and 20 mins to fit
Remember it will come in handy even if you never use it

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal