AuthorTopic: Recomend Garages Yorkshire area for welding.  (Read 4227 times)

Offline adamdanshona

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • Referrals: 0
Recomend Garages Yorkshire area for welding.
« on: August 22, 2009, 15:40:13 »
Can anyone recomend a garage in the North Yorkshire or West Yorkshire area for welding.I removed the plastic sill covers on my Discovery to fit my rock sliders and found no sills!!
I have the replacement panels,but all the body shops around my area (Harrogate) don`t want to know or can`t understand why I would want to repair a old landrover.It is mainly the outer sills but I have both outer and inner sills if needed,plus the back arches.The floorpan is ok .Many Thanks.

marjan

Re: Recomend Garages Yorkshire area for welding.
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2009, 20:20:14 »
Simonservices wil do it for you, he is on the outskirts of Wakefield but he can't be rushed !

http://simonservices.co.uk/

Offline Andy 300tdi

Attack Member
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2009, 17:41:32 »
Or try 4x41 just outside Huddersfield
life's to short to drive crap.

Offline barmiebrumie

Attack Member
    • Birmingham, M6 J7
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2009, 15:15:46 »
Can anyone recomend a garage in the North Yorkshire or West Yorkshire area for welding.I removed the plastic sill covers on my Discovery to fit my rock sliders and found no sills!!
I have the replacement panels,but all the body shops around my area (Harrogate) don`t want to know or can`t understand why I would want to repair a old landrover.It is mainly the outer sills but I have both outer and inner sills if needed,plus the back arches.The floorpan is ok .Many Thanks.

Pity your so far away, I do quite a bit of welding for some of the west mids guys now

John
John.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal