Vehicle & Technical > Discovery

ABS Fault

<< < (4/5) > >>

karlo:
According to the info I got which is posted above it could be a 5 pin socket near the fuse box.

EDIT Just found this http://www.autodiagnos.com/fileadmin/assets/en/downloads/pdf/technical_bulletins/landrover/socket_location_land_Rover_ad.pdf

Lucy1978:
Spoke to a friend of a friend at lunch time and have now sorted it. It's a blue 5 pin connector under the piece of trim just above the peddles with 4 wires going into it.  to read the ABS fault codes you short pins 2 and 4 as in the photo below.

Kasper King:
I have this fault, with mine I get it reset no problem but after a while it come back on!
Any ideas?

hrh_dave:
more than likely one of the sensors is pooched.... if the fault keeps coming back once youve cleared it... I ended up wiring it up to the oil light to get it though an MOT <Naughty>

NIVAD:
mine played up for years and finally when my speed transducer failed and i had it plugged in he said my abs ecu was nackered.

the ecu was cleared and within 5 foot of movement came up with every abs fault code?

so i changed it and still had faults was told too tap all sensors down firmly but carefully and this worked, i must say i tried this before ecu swap and it didnt work so maybe ecu was nackered?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version