AuthorTopic: WHAT THE HELL THIS CANT BE MUSIC  (Read 5182 times)

Offline Lord Shagg-Pyle

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • "Where we're going, we don't need roads!"
  • Referrals: 0
Re: WHAT THE HELL THIS CANT BE MUSIC
« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2008, 22:13:54 »
I can see some of the local lot who are white, but pretending to be black will be blasting that out of their Saxos and Corsas.

You've at least got to give the lot credit for coming up with the idea.  I mean, if you make such crap music yet make it appealing to chavs, then you have a big earner there for you.  :-o

It just goes to showe that you can actually polish a turd. The problem is though, at the end of the day, it is still a turd!

Offline Lord Shagg-Pyle

Attack Member
« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2008, 22:16:25 »
Perhaps I should get a large sub woofer fitted to my Job BMW, so I can 'av dat blastin out, wiv me sirens, when me is givin' it large wiv da right foot to get to da latest turf war. Dat way me is gettin' rispek from da yoof, innit.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

try broadcasting it on the PA system in the works cars to get you da rispek u dezerve crank up the bangin tunes innit

That would be an awful misuse of a Police Pa system. They should only be used when creeping up behind cyclists who don't have any lights, and going Mwaa Haa Haa in a deep scary voice! :D

Offline Disco Matt

Attack Member
« Reply #32 on: May 19, 2008, 22:21:55 »
Perhaps I should get a large sub woofer fitted to my Job BMW, so I can 'av dat blastin out, wiv me sirens, when me is givin' it large wiv da right foot to get to da latest turf war. Dat way me is gettin' rispek from da yoof, innit.

try broadcasting it on the PA system in the works cars to get you da rispek u dezerve crank up the bangin tunes innit

That would be an awful misuse of a Police Pa system. They should only be used when creeping up behind cyclists who don't have any lights, and going Mwaa Haa Haa in a deep scary voice! :D

If you played that track, they'd fall off! 

Better idea, use the opening bars of "Fire" by The Crazy World of Arthur Brown, then hit the blue lights.  :lol:
1996 Discovery 300TDI. She's got it where it counts...

Offline Lord Shagg-Pyle

Attack Member
« Reply #33 on: May 19, 2008, 22:27:02 »

Better idea, use the opening bars of "Fire" by The Crazy World of Arthur Brown, then hit the blue lights.  :lol:

When I was on a Public Order van once, we were  called to a large fight on the seafront. As we got nearer, we put 'Ride of the Valkyries' from Apocalypse Now over the PA.
It certainly broke up the fight, especially as we shone very powerful Dragon Lights into their eyes when we got there. I got a bollocking off the sergeant (who was a bit of a lefty), for using psychological warfare methods, as it was against their Human Rights. Stopped the beggars fighting though! :twisted:
Its just a shame that we didn't have the air support to go with it!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Gz3Cc7wlfkI
« Last Edit: May 19, 2008, 22:30:54 by Lord Shagg-Pyle »

Offline stuvy

Attack Member
« Reply #34 on: May 19, 2008, 22:55:47 »

When I was on a Public Order van once, we were  called to a large fight on the seafront. As we got nearer, we put 'Ride of the Valkyries' from Apocalypse Now over the PA.
It certainly broke up the fight, especially as we shone very powerful Dragon Lights into their eyes when we got there. I got a bollocking off the sergeant (who was a bit of a lefty), for using psychological warfare methods, as it was against their Human Rights. Stopped the beggars fighting though! :twisted:

lol thats the funniest thing in the world!!! and theres me thinking all police(especialy in our area) were just out to spoil our fun!! lol :clap: :clap: :clap:
Epsom green Discovery S1, 33" M/T on colour coded rims, 2" Lift Kit, Steering Gaurd with raised steering bars, Rock+Tree sliders, Modded front bumper, Checker plate.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 www.DrewsSpeedShop.co.uk

Offline Lord Shagg-Pyle

Attack Member
« Reply #35 on: May 19, 2008, 23:00:43 »

lol thats the funniest thing in the world!!! and theres me thinking all police(especialy in our area) were just out to spoil our fun!! lol :clap: :clap: :clap:

Not at all, matey! I have a very simple philosphy. Look after those in need and annoy the hell out of the bad guys, and if we can have a bit of fun doing it, then its all the better for everybody!

Offline K2

Attack Member
« Reply #36 on: May 26, 2008, 02:48:35 »

:clap: :lol: :lol:
200tdi 93 (K) The Big Beastie

300tdi S 96 (N) Blue Beastie

Offline Bishops Finger

Attack Member
« Reply #37 on: May 26, 2008, 11:10:36 »
Sounds cool....
Jeep drivers don't eat quiche

Offline richo

Attack Member
« Reply #38 on: May 26, 2008, 20:10:08 »
Iron Maiden rock like [edit].......and they are the only major band in the world to have a qualified paid airline pilot as their lead singer....and they are awesome laning music.....

He's also a champion fencer.[Not the timber type]
Jesus was a carpenter but god was a plasterer.

Offline GREENI

Attack Member
« Reply #39 on: May 26, 2008, 20:19:12 »
You should never comment on music.....
with the word 'disco' preceeding your name ! :afro:

Offline mikiep1986

Attack Member
« Reply #40 on: May 26, 2008, 23:13:11 »
cant stand them lil chavs thinking there the bomb.

what would have been good when that video was being done . . .  we all should have gone there in our trucks and just drive throuh the whole lot ha ha now that woul dhave been agood video . . .

200tdi disco aka "bertie" ;)

Offline Disco Matt

Attack Member
« Reply #41 on: May 27, 2008, 09:38:59 »
I've long felt that we could do a brilliant spoof of "The Fast and The Furious" (or any other witless streetracing film). It's just begging to be sent up.  Who knew that one possible side effect of nitrous oxide was your floor panels falling off?  :lol:
1996 Discovery 300TDI. She's got it where it counts...

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal