AuthorTopic: Hi life dining  (Read 2955 times)

Offline The Smiths

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • Referrals: 0
Hi life dining
« on: February 18, 2008, 02:46:30 »
Have only just joined this - but been out a couple of times and it is excellent :D.

http://www.hi-life.co.uk/

First meal we saved £28 :lol:

By the way I have nothing to do with them - just like the idea - also it makes you go out to save money :roll:
If you always do what you have always done.
You will always get what you have always had.

Offline elliotreed

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Hi life dining
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2008, 17:52:09 »
Hey! :smiley:

Used to have a Hi-Life card when I lived in Manchester, because they have loads of restaurants up there. But since I moved to the Midlands a couple of years ago, I’ve had the Gourmet Society Card. Found it works really well, because it’s got some really posh restaurants as well as some unpretentious small places, and chain restaurants too if that’s your bag.  :lol:My card gets me either 2 meals for the price of 1 or 25% of your entire final bill, and that includes drinks!!! Me and my boyfriend use it at least 3 times a month and when he's not around Me and the girls go out, as the 25% is for up to 10 people!! I've saved £100's since using it  !!! The only downside I've found is that you can't always use it everywhere on a Saturday night!
My mate joined a few weeks ago on a promotional code, it stuck in my mind cos it was PRETTY  she paid 25 quid and got 14months, she reckons she's already saved that!!!!
Anyway it's well worth it!!  Think it’s just as good as a HiLife card if not better!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal