AuthorTopic: I will probably get banned for this but.....  (Read 5021 times)

Silvery Thing

Re: I will probably get banned for this but.....
« Reply #60 on: February 12, 2008, 22:44:52 »
Dogs! Dogs are the ideal creature to deal with washing up. Put the dirty dishes on the floor, and dogs with their naturally abrasive tongues take all the the dried up food off. this is particularly effective if you leave the dishes on the floor overnight. Nice clean dishes ready for use in the morning! Saves a bundle on washing up liquid and dish washer tablets.
Now that idea deserves a prize :clap: Ecologically friendly all the way and can save a little on the amount of dog food you would have to buy :dance:

Now I wonder if a cat could be trained to do the same :-k

Offline lee celtic

• Regional Rep
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #61 on: February 13, 2008, 22:28:34 »
Not enough food left on plate in our house to feed a dog  :lol: :lol: god my  kids eat a lot ,the little one (11) had a full sunday dinner then picked up a bag of crisps on his way out of the room while still chewing the last mouth full of dinner :shock:
so many hills , so little time ....
discovery TD5
work in progress...lol

Offline V8MoneyPit

Attack Member
« Reply #62 on: February 14, 2008, 00:13:17 »
Dogs! Dogs are the ideal creature to deal with washing up. Put the dirty dishes on the floor, and dogs with their naturally abrasive tongues take all the the dried up food off. this is particularly effective if you leave the dishes on the floor overnight. Nice clean dishes ready for use in the morning! Saves a bundle on washing up liquid and dish washer tablets.
[/quote

Yeeeeeeukkk  :lol:

How about waiting for a storm and putting said dishes outside? Or taking them to the local car wash and sitting them on the roof of your car? Hmm, maybe there are a couple of minor flaws in the last suggestion  :-k
Rgds
Steve

"Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real."

Land Rover build:
www.daisythediesel.com

Photos (my other passion and weakness):
http://www.flickr.com/photos/v8moneypit/

Offline Lord Shagg-Pyle

Attack Member
  • "Where we're going, we don't need roads!"
« Reply #63 on: February 14, 2008, 08:05:53 »
[/quote

Yeeeeeeukkk  :lol:

How about waiting for a storm and putting said dishes outside? Or taking them to the local car wash and sitting them on the roof of your car? Hmm, maybe there are a couple of minor flaws in the last suggestion  :-k

Don't know what all the fuss is about! My family don't complain about doggie dishwashing. Mind you, they don't know about it! Mwa ha ha!!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal