AuthorTopic: ARGHHHHHH.... Women  (Read 611 times)

Offline electricbluebadger

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • Referrals: 0
ARGHHHHHH.... Women
« on: January 10, 2008, 11:28:20 »
After all the work I did getting Cazs Vitara sorted and sprayed, MOT'd etc etc etc it developed a slight water loss. Not a problem as I will Wondaweld it the weekend and problem solved.....

However back from work yesterday to find ..No Vitara

Ring Caz to ask ' where are you?' and get 'over my dads... Ive borrowed his tools and am doing my own head gasket rather than wait for the weekend....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

To cut a very long story short as my blood is already beginning to boil again they attempted to do the head gasket by removing the front cover top bolt and prising off the cambelt , working on the fact its okay the bottom of the cam belt wont fall off :O WHAT!!!!!

fitted a new gasket etc and then couldnt time it because some stupid previous owner has spot welded the cam pulley on and it doesnt seem to want to time up....

So what would have been a 20 minute job for me on Saturday to repair a Vitara that started life as this......

and after lots of work... ie welding , stripping and undersealing in all the hidden boxes, under wings all front and rear stripped... spraying......hours n hours of work!!!

and ended up looking like this...

I would have been spurred on into the diesel conversion I had planned but as it is I have told her its her own fault and Im gonna sell it, she will have to make do with the Citreon AX runabout Ive had to go and buy....

So for the moment its tough luck Caz its off!!!!!...... Yes I am a little annoyed if you cant tell!!!!!

Cant access EBay at work though so it will have to wait till later today when it will be on with sensible offers accepted!!!!

Cheers a very narked Steve
« Last Edit: January 10, 2008, 12:46:37 by Paul »

Offline madgaz

Attack Member
Re: ARGHHHHHH.... Women
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2008, 15:55:45 »
And it look soo good :evil:

Bloody women eh??? :evil:

Never argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level and then beat you on experience.

Offline EvilEd

Attack Member
Re: ARGHHHHHH.... Women
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2008, 14:41:13 »
Sounds like he's new to this 'women' game.... That sounds like a normal occurrence to me!

Simple job... suddenly a HUGE job.... defo normal  :twisted:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal