AuthorTopic: 1 day left...  (Read 4137 times)

ben_haynes

1 day left...
« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2007, 23:59:39 »
At this point i would

Save the Game,
Turn the Xbox Off
and Go sleep  LMAO :lol:

Offline Terranger

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • Referrals: 0
1 day left
« Reply #31 on: October 21, 2007, 00:03:39 »
As long as my V8 is going,
I'd grab the autistic kid over the road, cos he's strong as an ox and would make an awsome bodyguard, seek out the cute blonde Youth Worker whom I work alongside and fancy like mad.
load up my 8 jerry cans and fuel tank, then head for the highest hill,

when the local bootnecks (Royal Marines) are out restoring order, ram- raid the bottom end of the local camp, heading for the ammo compound, (I used to play round the camp when I was younger, so know the site like the back of my hand),
if We survive that far, grab what i could, hopefully, a decent machine gun and a Tank buster and appropriate ammo, and head back to town to raid a few shops of provisions.

Job done
see you on the hill, folks.
"Nemo Me Impune Lacessit"
2008 DEFENDER 110 DCPU XS
1984 RRC PICK UP
"SOD THE OZONE, I'M HAVIN' FUN AND THE WEATHER'S LOVELY"!!

Offline carbore

Attack Member
1 day left...
« Reply #32 on: October 21, 2007, 17:14:15 »
Unless someone stuck a huge faraday cage over Gloucestershire... nothings happened.......
CORNISH SPRINT AND HILLCLIMB CHAMPION 2009

Lotus Elise (Tuned/lightened for sprint racing Championship winner 2009)
Freelander 1 TD4 Auto AKA the Big Black Bus (Brownchurch Roof Rack, Hatch Bag rear liner)
Ferguson T20 "Grey Fergie" TVO Tractor 1951

Dr Evil

1 day left...
« Reply #33 on: October 21, 2007, 19:57:24 »
There wouldn't be much room on top of all the hills, they'd be full of landrovers !
Still that's a good thing.

Offline Evilgoat

Attack Member
1 day left...
« Reply #34 on: October 21, 2007, 20:18:23 »
Quote from: "fatbloke"
There wouldn't be much room on top of all the hills, they'd be full of landrovers !
Still that's a good thing.

I've had a busy weekend demolishing walls, fixing wiring and jamming stanley knives into my hand (ony two of the above were on perpose)

I'll sit down and write it all out and post it someplace. :)
I must confess the the activities of the UK governments for the past couple of years have been watched with frank admiration and amazement by Lord Vetinari. Outright theft as a policy had never occured to him.

-- (Terry Pratchett, alt.fan.pratchett)

EX HK Police Mitsubishi Pajero 2.8TD
Audi S2 Avant 360bhp
Transit LWB 2.5di (The Shed)

Offline kizz81

Attack Member
1 day left...
« Reply #35 on: October 22, 2007, 00:01:01 »
OH no its happend, i was taking my brothers frontera on a test trip before the rugby so i could see what it was capable of before planning the route probperly fro him to green lane today, he stalled on a very very steep hill but being very inexperianced i decided to stop and go back to him on foot to help him out, so i stopped in a safe place and BANG then smoke i rolled back down the hill  :shock: the handbrake gave up and doesnt work at all, needless to say i blamed it on the sun  :lol:
Ever dreamed about travelling to the land of the midnight sun? visit our website for more info!
www.freespirit4x4.co.uk

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal