AuthorTopic: Madeleine McGann Murder  (Read 6448 times)

Offline muddyjames

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • Referrals: 0
Madeleine McGann Murder
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2007, 18:09:17 »
I havent seen any of this in the tv news as I have no tv but have heard about it in the radio news.

My work collegue came up with a possible idea if she has been killed. He reckons.......

The Mum and Dad wanted to go for a meal down stairs alone. they put the 2 youngest to bed and they went to sleep, Maddie wouldn't go to sleep as she didnt want to be left alone. the Dad (being a doctor has access to various bits and bobs) gave Maddie a sedative to calm her down and send her to sleep for a few hours but got the dose wrong which accidently killed her. They then made the story up of her missing and leaving them all and checking up on them every 15 minutes to cover the story up and move the eyes of the police to a kid napper.

sounds to me like a reasonable thing that could have happened. It makes it all non intentional and an accident.

Hmm
Rover 620i 223,000 miles on the clock :)
1995 300tdi auto ES Disco. Big Green Giant

Most expensive item for a Disco is????? a round piece of paper stuck on the windscreen!

Offline thermidorthelobster

Attack Member
Madeleine McGann Murder
« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2007, 18:12:30 »
Interesting speculation - but of course only speculation.  Bear in mind thought that it wasn't always the McCanns who went to check on the girl, a friend in their group did go to check on her too, IIRC.
David French
Tree-hugging communist
1999 Discovery II TD5 Manual
Patriot roof rack, QT Services diff guards front & rear, DiscoParts steering guard[/url], Autologic ECU upgrade, 2" Old Man Emu lift, 235/85R16 BF Goodrich All Terrains, Safari snorkel, DiscoParts jackable sills, Warn Tabor 9000

Ex Disco 200TDI, P38a 4.6HSE and 101FC 6x6 Camper.  Africa Trip Blog

Offline Hobnailkelly

Attack Member
Madeleine McGann Murder
« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2007, 19:45:07 »
In that case the whole group are culpable and therefore should be hauled in.  

But remember that they are innocent until PROVEN guilty please.

All this is mere speculation.  The fact that they left three young, vulnerable children alone in a hotel room, at night, in a foreign country just because they wanted to go for a meal with friends and not be encumbered by said children is a admitted.  For this alone the remaining children should be placed in care or at least on the 'at risk' register.

I have taken my severely disabled son abroad when he was small enough to fly, and when he was unable to fly by car (along with his little sister) and thought nothing of it.  Yes, you need to choose restaurants carefully but that is what having children is all about!
You have a family - it is up to you to look after them.

Offline thermidorthelobster

Attack Member
Madeleine McGann Murder
« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2007, 19:48:56 »
Quote from: "Hobnailkelly"
For this alone the remaining children should be placed in care or at least on the 'at risk' register.

But I can't personally see how they are 'at risk'.  The parents aren't exactly going to do it again, are they?  The way it's being talked about in the media, sometimes I wonder if some people are treating the 'at risk' register as a way to punish the parents, not for the welfare of the children.

But I don't have kids, so what do I know.
David French
Tree-hugging communist
1999 Discovery II TD5 Manual
Patriot roof rack, QT Services diff guards front & rear, DiscoParts steering guard[/url], Autologic ECU upgrade, 2" Old Man Emu lift, 235/85R16 BF Goodrich All Terrains, Safari snorkel, DiscoParts jackable sills, Warn Tabor 9000

Ex Disco 200TDI, P38a 4.6HSE and 101FC 6x6 Camper.  Africa Trip Blog

Offline hairyasswelder

Attack Member
  • It's gonna cost ya
Madeleine McGann Murder
« Reply #34 on: September 12, 2007, 20:19:15 »
I think we should all remember that a poor innocent little girl is missing and unfortunately, after this amount of time, I would suspect dead. I am a new mother, my son is only 6 months old, I can never imagine leaving him, in fact the most I have manged without being an emotional wreck is 4 hours and that was while he was with his grandma...

There are two ways to look at this...

a) She was taken by someone completely unrelated to the parents, in which case they must be going through hell and do not deserve the publicity they are getting. I think there is something strange about the way they are behaving, but when I lost my 1st child I never cried in front of anyone, I never showed any kind of emotion other than I was coping and so I can see how they could be doing the same.

b) They did have something to do with her disappearance, in which case I cannot see thatit would be to intentionally hurt her, as if they were purposely going to kill her, why not the other two? In which case they have to live with that for the rest of their lives, again I think this is punishment enough.

I do not think it was right to leave them alone on their own, like Ela said (I think) what if one of the smaller babies had been sick and choked, or even just woke up crying in the strange environment...

I just hope that one day she will be found... hopefully alive... but if not I hope she recieves justice for whatever happened to her.

Jess
'88 RR 3.5 efi, an on going project :o) evolving daily/slowly

Offline Lee_D

Attack Member
Madeleine McGann Murder
« Reply #35 on: September 12, 2007, 20:48:08 »
:roll:  Well After all this media attention you would think people would be able to at least spell the Surname right. It's wrong in the title and in a seperate post here!  :roll:

McCann

I have it from a reliable source that the Queen organised it all after George Bush planned the whole thing but Aliens pipped them all to the post. I put it to you a conspiracy story as worthy as any I've read to date.

I'll be glad personally when all the dust settles - they find Maddie be it alive (preferably) or dead to at least put an end to the main concern. ANYTHING / ANYONE else is secondary.
Currently : ' 03 Range Rover Vogue TD6 Auto, '90 110 CSW TD
Previously : 101 Ambi Prototype, Jaguar powered IIa Auto , '83 RRC , '90 RRC , '97 Disco ES Auto LPG'd

Offline madmatt

Attack Member
Madeleine McGann Murder
« Reply #36 on: September 12, 2007, 21:46:11 »
I work from the village  where the family live since last friday when the parents were named as suspects it has again been swamped with film crews as it was intialy.  What is annoying the hell out of me is that the family want all these crews to pack up and go home now and not report the story as they are suspects. Yet for the last five months they have been begging for press coverage, they can't have everything on their own terms.

I just hope the truth comes out soon and the village can come to terms with whats happened one way or another,
Land Rover Defender 130 with Hyd winch and Log splitter, also has just the odd light here and there!!!

Offline floyd fan

Attack Member
Madeleine McGann Murder
« Reply #37 on: September 13, 2007, 00:12:06 »

Sorry to be picky but it realy gets my goat up when people quote that. They are presumed innocent until proven guilty. If you do something wrong then you are guilty of that wrong doing wether a court says so or not.

Quadzilla 500ES 4x4
Difflocks on demand

Offline Hobnailkelly

Attack Member
Madeleine McGann Murder
« Reply #38 on: September 13, 2007, 08:03:45 »
Quote from: "floyd fan"

Sorry to be picky but it realy gets my goat up when people quote that. They are presumed innocent until proven guilty. If you do something wrong then you are guilty of that wrong doing wether a court says so or not.

You're right - presumed innocent.

See how that presumption changed when they found DNA in the hire car. (for my opinion on DNA please refer to DNA Database post :D )

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal