AuthorTopic: The Moan Thread  (Read 9512 times)

Offline TDi90

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • Rolly - Under Construction...
  • Referrals: 0
The Moan Thread
« Reply #60 on: August 28, 2007, 08:58:26 »
i can see this thread getting locked by the mod that started it in the first place  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
TDi90
~The DFYTR Moderation Team~

Offline Bush Tucker Man

Attack Member
The Moan Thread
« Reply #61 on: August 29, 2007, 00:14:26 »
Why can't some of our wasting scrotes get the same treatment, instead of our having to deal with them?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/mid/6967444.stm
Richard A Thackeray 
Defender 110Td5 'Heritage Gone, but not forgotten
Jaguar XKR; X88 JLT, also 'gone, but not forgotten'

Yorkshire Born & Bred, and proud of it.

"You Can Allus Tell A Yorkshireman, But You Can't tell Him Owt!"

Offline dreadnought110

Attack Member
The Moan Thread
« Reply #62 on: August 29, 2007, 07:28:13 »
Quote from: "Bush Tucker Man"
Why can't some of our wasting scrotes get the same treatment, instead of our having to deal with them?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/mid/6967444.stm
wonder if he can get an ASBO from the court house for using them too often?? :lol:  :lol:  :lol: Oh and jail Peter Doherty how many warning's can you get!! anyone else would have been slammed in the clink for what he keeps getting caught for :twisted:  :evil:
Don't waste your time on jealousy; sometimes you're ahead, sometimes you're behind. The race is long, and in the end, it's only with yourself. !!!

Offline landy4x4xfar

Attack Member
banks suck big time
« Reply #63 on: September 01, 2007, 15:08:39 »
ive been paying a direct debit on a loan for 4 years now and i want to end it and the bank that is being paid can't find any details of my payments or account for me to make a early settlement
they are taken my money every month but can't find me on the system to figure out how much to charge me but you can bet your life the [person of questionable parentage] will still take there money next week even thought they cant find me on there system the ****** :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil: im sure they just want me to pay more for something i don't need anymore

Offline jjsaul

Attack Member
    • Leeds, West Yorks
The Moan Thread
« Reply #64 on: September 06, 2007, 09:13:55 »
on the topic of going to the tip...

ours requires you to get a permit (over the phone, minimum 48hrs previously to going to the tip) if your vehicle is commerical, overheight, or you have a trailer.
if you phone the number it is rarely answered.
they once told me my rangie offroader is a commercial vehicle because i had a set of roof lamps that wouldnt allow it under the barrier  :evil:
i took a load of stuff the other day (in the back of the car) but i had an empty trailer with me...he tried to stop me and argued that i wasnt allowed to come in, he finally let me in when i pointed out that all the rubbish was in the car and that i wasnt going to leave the trailer on the street while i went in (its a rather dodgy part of town)...
if it gets any worse i'm going to just collect the stuff up and use it in november  :twisted:

and as for people on the roads not paying attention...when you flash someone to let them across / out etc...the number of people who are blatantly not paying any attention is quite worrying. Also the number of immigrants who judging by their driving have probably never taken a driving test  :?
James

...lovin dirty days out...

1983 OneTen V8 Station Wagon 3.5 (LPG)
1972 Range Rover V8
1992 Range Rover 4.6 (LPG)
1978 Range Rover Carmichael Commando 6x4
1972 Range Rover - Major project, FOR SALE
1976 Range Rover - Less of a project, FOR SALE
Previously: Range Rovers 1988, 1990 and others...
2005 Volvo V70 T5 SE (LPG) - daily driver

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal