AuthorTopic: Hobbies  (Read 11360 times)

Offline discowoman

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • my own worst enemy!!
    • Gornal West Midlands
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Hobbies
« Reply #90 on: June 03, 2008, 08:50:54 »
Well I USED to be a champion archer (when i ws MUUUUCH younger) and also used to ride horses rugularly but 4 kids have put pay to that, and since Hubby has been off sick he has started to take an interest in the garden ( a Major achievement :LOL:) and also has taken up CB radio again after a break of a few years - he was going to do his amateur exam but cant find a local course..

Offline carbore

Attack Member
« Reply #91 on: June 03, 2008, 09:35:07 »
Ok, mine are.

I have a series three that is undergoing "verbal restoration" as in im only talking about it at the moment
I sprint race my Lotus elise in the Cornish Speed/St Eval Sprint chapionshiops, two class wins in two events.
I also do all the maintenence and upgrades on the Elise
I have a 5 acre farm in Cornwall where next year I will get Chickens, Pigs, Sheep etc.
I have just started gardeneing, including grapes/peaches whihc are in Greenhouses on the farm.
I go to auctions/car boots a lot and buy old junk
I do lots of IT related stuff but its my job, however I do spend a lot of time tinkerign with stuff
Managine building work on our flat/annex on the farm for a holiday let

Decided to give up/put on hold playign golf when I moved to cornwall as the above is quite enough to kepp me busy

CORNISH SPRINT AND HILLCLIMB CHAMPION 2009

Lotus Elise (Tuned/lightened for sprint racing Championship winner 2009)
Freelander 1 TD4 Auto AKA the Big Black Bus (Brownchurch Roof Rack, Hatch Bag rear liner)
Ferguson T20 "Grey Fergie" TVO Tractor 1951

Offline GREENI

Attack Member
« Reply #92 on: June 03, 2008, 10:10:08 »
Interesting to read what you people do...

I ride Mountain Bikes (fully rigid, singlespeed) and BMX, I work in the cycle industry !

I occasionally go out for chocolate, and come home with a Land Rover of some description !

Always been a pistonhead, and have had loads of quick (proper) cars !!!

Big fan of Rallycross !

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal