AuthorTopic: Breaking SWB Vitara  (Read 589 times)

Offline Whatmot

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • Come Alive, Come and Drive!
  • Referrals: 0
Breaking SWB Vitara
« on: March 30, 2007, 09:05:42 »
hello everyone, im new to mud club, the names tom btw. about a month ago i brought a '91 swb soft top vitara jlx. the mechanical functionally (engine, gearbox etc etc) were fine. the body was mostly fine on the outside. the wheels arches however are completely knackered, and its going to cost to much to repair. so im breaking it for parts. some of the bits and pieces i want to keep as spares, but if anyone wants any parts just let me know. i live in north norfolk if anyone wants to collect. i also have an ad on ebay
Tom aka Whatmot

Seen the Pyrenees and briefly saw Norway; Loved it so much, we are going again next year!

'98 Ford Maverick
Cooper S/T's, Midland CB, Electric Cooling Fans, Disconnecting Anti- Roll Bars and a SS Exhaust

Offline zacspeed

Attack Member
Breaking SWB Vitara
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2007, 21:38:59 »
Hi Tom, sorry to hear you're getting rid. was the idea of re-shelling a bit over ambitious?
Good to see other Norfolk Rhinos here on Mud Club.  :D
Will you be getting another Vit?

Offline Whatmot

Attack Member
  • Come Alive, Come and Drive!
Breaking SWB Vitara
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2007, 21:53:28 »
yeah, was gonna be too much of a pain in the ass. yes mate, i'm not giving up on vits yet, looking at 3 at the moment
Tom aka Whatmot

Seen the Pyrenees and briefly saw Norway; Loved it so much, we are going again next year!

'98 Ford Maverick
Cooper S/T's, Midland CB, Electric Cooling Fans, Disconnecting Anti- Roll Bars and a SS Exhaust

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal