Vehicle & Technical > Not Anything Listed Above....

MG Rover Streetwise

(1/2) > >>

datalas:
I'm curious what the collective (and some would say definitive) opinion on this vehicle is.

Clearly it's aimed at the Rav4/Freelander/'Zuki market, and therefore doesn't need an off road performance, however, I'm curious as to just how capable it would be....

Styling wise, does anyone know what it actually reminds me of?  there seems to be a distinct 80's retro feel to it, with a little Sierra, BladeRunnner, Delorian thing going on somewhere...  The fact it looks kinda like an MG25 was mounted by a panda is unintentional I'm sure.

from what I've seen in terms of clearence it has around about enough ground clearence to mount a pair of ramps (something which the metro does too), but does anyone have any thought.

'Tis all kinda accademic to me, since even if I wanted one (which I don't think I do) I couldn't afford one without selling a kidney anyhow, just curious about the collective opinion :)

wifey:
not seen one yet. any pics anywhere?

Ben:
Try here...

Cheers

Ben

wifey:
No. No. That won't do. How ghastly.
What does it think it is? :roll:

Colin 009:
My Dogs more streetwise than that. I think it was designed as a Joke at a company party and one of the drunk directors saw it and Ok'd it.

Its just silly.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version