Vehicle & Technical > Mitsubishi

Shogun Pinin

<< < (2/5) > >>

Clueless:
Here's my baby! ... :D

Thrasher:
Here's ours :-)

Clueless:
Aw!  Very nice.  I like the two colour ones.  Mine's just black.

I was impressed by the interior as well.  First time I've had leather seats!  Much easier to get the mud off than the cloth ones!  :wink:

Mine hadn't got sat nav as standard.  I've just got a TomTom One for my birthday but it keeps dropping off the windscreen so I'm trying to find somewhere to put it where it will stay on.

Thrasher:
After years of the wifes car not having leather and all mine having leather - we decided to go for the leathe roption in the Pinin :-) Kids seem a lot tider with the leather (perhaps it is cos they get thrown out of mine if they make a mess!). Much easier to clean too.

I must admit I thought there was something wrong with it when I first drove it - but someone kindly reminded me that it was only a 2 litre auto :-) I am used to slightly nippier 4x4's  :twisted:

Just realised my sig is not my usual one - our other vehicles are a 2006 Range Rover Vogue SE Supercharged (not a sport!) called Bagheera and a '97 4.6V8i ES Discovery called Piglet :-)

Clueless:
Ah!  See what you mean ...  a 2 ltr would seem a trifle slow in comparison I suppose!   :D  

Mine's a manual but as this is my first 4x4 (my last car was a 1.2 ltr Seat Ibiza :oops:) it will at least overtake on a hill if I have to!  

We all have to start somewhere!  

Looking at a much older (L reg) Paj 2.8 auto some time next week...  very tempting ...!  :twisted:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version