AuthorTopic: Bobtail Crew Innit  (Read 6331 times)

ben_haynes

Bobtail Crew Innit
« Reply #60 on: February 28, 2007, 01:08:49 »
you can re paint it for next to nothing so its a bargin if it has been done properly

Offline iomlr

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • Referrals: 0
Bobtail Crew Innit
« Reply #61 on: February 28, 2007, 08:49:11 »
only thing that is a touch shoddy is the roof! but again no biggy i'll get another roof and try again! any tips on doing this? best to cut the section out the middle? apart from that doors are solid and its had all new brakes all round, lines piston seals disc, all new sills and rear arches and new lights. Only thing i'l like to sort / sourse is a nice tidy fuel tank for the rear any one have a pics of what they have done?
Oh and i have a gas system to put on to this machine too. so hopefully by the weekend i'll be posting up some pics so can i now be added to "THE LIST"  :lol:
Bobtail Range Rover 300tdi Manual
Body lifted, Gywn Lewis Challenge Suspension. Mach 5's with Jungle trekker Tyres ARB Locking Diffs Front and Rear. Steering Guard and Axel / Track Rod Guard. Modified bumpers front and rear Custome Rock sliders. Roccia Comp Arches,  Eleci Fans with X switch.

V8 90 County Defender. Rebuilt with galvanised chassi and bulkhead, Tubular sports manifodls and sports pipe. Old Man Emu suspension, under axel guard. BFGoodrich Muds on Mods.

Offline zulublue

Attack Member
Bobtail Crew Innit
« Reply #62 on: February 28, 2007, 11:27:20 »
Not as bobed as some, but does this count

Offline Bobtail

• Regional Rep
    Attack Member
Bobtail Crew Innit
« Reply #63 on: February 28, 2007, 13:23:26 »
Quote from: "zulublue"
Not as bobed as some, but does this count

If it's bob'd its in
200 TDI Range Rover Classiic

Offline Bobtail

• Regional Rep
    Attack Member
Bobtail Crew Innit
« Reply #64 on: February 28, 2007, 13:26:24 »
1-Bobtail
2-turtle
3-wheeler
4-oakeedokee
5-ben_haynes
6-Paul
7-ada110crew
8-big rob
9-zulublue

now the balls started rolling again :roll:

lets see how many more we can get :o

Offline iomlr

Attack Member
Bobtail Crew Innit
« Reply #65 on: February 28, 2007, 13:56:01 »
what do we have to do to prove we have one? i'm still not on the list :(  :lol:
Body lifted, Gywn Lewis Challenge Suspension. Mach 5's with Jungle trekker Tyres ARB Locking Diffs Front and Rear. Steering Guard and Axel / Track Rod Guard. Modified bumpers front and rear Custome Rock sliders. Roccia Comp Arches,  Eleci Fans with X switch.

V8 90 County Defender. Rebuilt with galvanised chassi and bulkhead, Tubular sports manifodls and sports pipe. Old Man Emu suspension, under axel guard. BFGoodrich Muds on Mods.

Roofus

Bobtail Crew Innit
« Reply #66 on: February 28, 2007, 14:31:27 »
Me too then I guess!  :D

Offline Bobtail

• Regional Rep
    Attack Member
Bobtail Crew Innit
« Reply #67 on: February 28, 2007, 18:30:16 »
Quote from: "iomlr"
what do we have to do to prove we have one? i'm still not on the list :(  :lol:

Nothing..............but a photo of said beastie would be nice for us all to see :shock:  :D

1-Bobtail
2-turtle
3-wheeler
4-oakeedokee
5-ben_haynes
6-Paul
7-ada110crew
8-big rob
9-zulublue
10-iomlr

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Offline Bobtail

• Regional Rep
    Attack Member
Bobtail Crew Innit
« Reply #68 on: February 28, 2007, 18:31:56 »
Quote from: "Roofus"
Me too then I guess!  :D

HI Roofus you guessed right........... :D  :D  :D

1-Bobtail
2-turtle
3-wheeler
4-oakeedokee
5-ben_haynes
6-Paul
7-ada110crew
8-big rob
9-zulublue
10-iomlr
11-Roofus

:wink:  :wink:  :wink:  :wink:  :wink:  :wink:

Offline iomlr

Attack Member
Bobtail Crew Innit
« Reply #69 on: February 28, 2007, 21:21:11 »
hurray made the grade!!! i'll post pic's over weekend, just gota fix the leather electric seats and matching door cards make some hd bumpers and made a stainless / ali fuel tank! busy weekend! oh time her up and a good service! i am hyperly overally excited about this! Even the bright yellow paint is growing on me :shock:  :lol:

Offline iomlr

Attack Member
Bobtail Crew Innit
« Reply #70 on: March 02, 2007, 14:18:57 »
right, i'm having trouble at the moment being able to buy a nice fitting fuel tank so it looks like i'm going to have to make one, also i will be running on gas so need to make room for my gas tank also, I dont have alot of room in the rear as i'd like to cater for rear seats (they'll be in and out as i off road but be nice to be able to use them if need be). So what i'm asking is to see what you have done with your fuel tanks in our crew of bob tailers. So could the "crew" members pls post pics of their fuel systems please?

Cheers in advance

iomlr

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal