AuthorTopic: PROSTESTER ADVOCATING CRIMINAL DAMAGE TO 4X4S  (Read 8785 times)

Offline blackbob

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • Referrals: 0
PROSTESTER ADVOCATING CRIMINAL DAMAGE TO 4X4S
« Reply #60 on: December 22, 2006, 15:23:35 »
table for 15 to 20 not expecting many then
think there will be more 4x4ers than anti's[/i]

saw this thought it was a great reply to the anti's

Once I have
Taken my last flight.
Stopped driving my car.
Changed to Green Electricity.
Changed all of my lightbulbs.
Recycled all of my rubbish.
Planted enough trees to balance my carbon footprint.

Then I might be in a position to criticise other people. Until then the hypocrisy will catch in my throat.
love's mud and lpg and the wife
skype ekken3011

Offline Boggert

Attack Member
« Reply #61 on: December 22, 2006, 15:32:04 »
I'm going down to Bristol on January with a bucket and sponge, we could raise money for the Mud Club, cleaning all the mucky cars... :lol:
If want to walk it walk it, if you want to ride it ride it just leave me alone to drive it!

"Save The Cheer leader, save the world"

Offline Cyberprog

Attack Member
« Reply #62 on: December 22, 2006, 17:54:43 »
Quote from: "muddyjames"
Quote from: "Cyberprog"
but if i catch someone deliberatley throwing mud over it, i'm going to throw them over something!

Will that "something" be your bull bar?? :lol:

As long as they smile as they go under...
Alex Threlfall - Cyberprog New Media
99 T Disco 5Dr Automatic - TD5 Alived! with Larger Intercooler, Samco XDB Hoses, Turbo Boost Box, Stage 2 Remap, Ceramic Exhaust Manifold and Stainless Exhaust
TP4x4 Front & Devon 4x4 Rear HD Bumpers, QT Diff Guards, TP4x4 Steering Guard, Tank Guard, NAS Hitch, Security Screens
Some people have it coming. I'm just a delivery mechanism.

Offline UDTrev

Attack Member
« Reply #63 on: December 22, 2006, 18:27:51 »
We could give him a job  :shock:  :shock:

This is right up his street - he can clean our wheels - FROM UNDERNEATH  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:

I think he will be a perfect 4x4 doormat  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Trev
1993 Toyota Surf 3.0 Litre Green and Mud coloured :) protected by illuminated Evil Ducks  :twisted:

The Penny splash video is now on Youtube :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEOoxZ7_eMY

Offline Boggert

Attack Member
« Reply #64 on: December 22, 2006, 18:40:34 »
How about a crash test dummy, he is half way there already!
If want to walk it walk it, if you want to ride it ride it just leave me alone to drive it!

"Save The Cheer leader, save the world"

Offline muddyjames

Attack Member
« Reply #65 on: December 22, 2006, 20:10:16 »
Quote from: "Daz800"
I wonder if a call to the bristol police will sort anything out.
He as said he will throw buckets of mud over 4x4 in bristol and is asking for people to help him..... this is organised vilance is it not :(biggrin):

Daz

Or we all could phone crime stoppers.

I have spoken to my police person friend in Bristol for the traffic department and they have said it is illegal to throw mud over cars. If any one does get a bucket of mud over thier 4x4 then take photos. the more photos you take the more evidence the police can have. Once they have evidence of someone doing it to 1 car they maybe able to do them for the other splattings too.

I would like to suggest if anyone encounters the bucket of mud then post your photos in a new thread so we can see how many people have been done by the "mature student" (should be imature student) and all evidence can be collated too then.

Also saw there is a Scottish group doing the same thing. They so need to grow up and go back to thier hole they live in and revise for thier "exams" in the summer!!!

Posted my reply on the comedy site. He is not getting much support is he :lol:
Rover 620i 223,000 miles on the clock :)
1995 300tdi auto ES Disco. Big Green Giant

Most expensive item for a Disco is????? a round piece of paper stuck on the windscreen!

Offline schuee

Attack Member
« Reply #66 on: December 23, 2006, 09:05:51 »
Posted, on this idiots website.

I drive a Land Rover, yes and I can say I am proud of that fact, however since leaving school I have worked, and contributed and payed my due's, and now Mr Brown, Ken barmy Livinstone want to screw even more money out of us, why, because we are an easy target and yes we may complain though we will pay.
You Mr Rose on the other hand, I can only assume have never done a hard days graft in your entire and miserable life, and this is your chance of your 5 minutes in the limelight, before you return to which ever hole you came from, also I suspect you are probably a fully paid up member of the Ramblers Association, or maybe you had your parents pay for that, so you could spend your allowance down the students union bar !!!!!!!!!!
You really do need to grow up and get over this envy and jealousy of others, who have made something of their lives.

:evil:  :evil:  :evil:

Offline Daz800

Attack Member
« Reply #67 on: December 23, 2006, 09:58:47 »
What we need is someone who lives in Bristol. We could used a spy in the camp and when they been issued with the parking tickets and know the whereabouts mr Dave lives, then  post them to him (without stamps).

We could all supply some enverlopes (with Daves name and address on) and post them to said "spy" for them to insert one parking ticket per enverlope and post them. I sure he would be well miffed by the end of the week :(biglaugh):

I am sure he would like them back.

More than one spy would be great and just think of the fun you could have turning up to the first proper meeting with the press in our dirty landies.........

I think the saying goes

"the look on his face....priceless

Daz
2001 Td5 Gs7 Dressed in black, got it for the wife.....Honest
I wash the car,she does the dishes.
I fill it up, she drives it.

1987 landrover 90 with a 2.3 petrol (11h)  powerplant..mine all mine...now with duel fuel
cb radio
spot/roof lights
750x16 tyres or 205s
home made light bar
Ep9 superwinch
5kw 240volt inverter

1991 vfr750
1990 gl1500 goldwing

Offline j99mud

• Regional Rep
    Attack Member
    • Hemel Hempstead
« Reply #68 on: December 24, 2006, 17:27:19 »
left the nice man a voice mail. just me and a few friends singing
We wish you a muddy christmas, we wish you a muddy Christmas, we wish you a muddy Christmas!

hope he enjoyed our christmas greeting

Offline schuee

Attack Member
« Reply #69 on: December 24, 2006, 19:32:34 »
Quote from: "j99mud"
left the nice man a voice mail. just me and a few friends singing
We wish you a muddy christmas, we wish you a muddy Christmas, we wish you a muddy Christmas!

hope he enjoyed our christmas greeting

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Offline muddyjames

Attack Member
« Reply #70 on: December 24, 2006, 22:19:36 »
Quote from: "Daz800"
What we need is someone who lives in Bristol. We could used a spy in the camp and when they been issued with the parking tickets and know the whereabouts mr Dave lives, then  post them to him (without stamps).

We could all supply some enverlopes (with Daves name and address on) and post them to said "spy" for them to insert one parking ticket per enverlope and post them. I sure he would be well miffed by the end of the week :(biglaugh):

I am sure he would like them back.

Daz

This would show that we are green and do our bit for the environment and recycle!!!

Nice voice message left for him by the way.
Rover 620i 223,000 miles on the clock :)
1995 300tdi auto ES Disco. Big Green Giant

Most expensive item for a Disco is????? a round piece of paper stuck on the windscreen!

Offline Range Rover Blues

Attack Member
    • South Yorkshire
« Reply #71 on: December 25, 2006, 03:03:06 »
I did think of posting his number on a 'dubious' website, but would that be sinking to his level :?
Blue,  1988  Range Rover 3.5 EFi with plenty of toys bolted on
Chuggaboom, 1995 Range Rover Classic
1995 Range Rover Classic Vogue LSE with 5 big sticks of Blackpool rock under the bonnet.

Offline Range Rover Blues

Attack Member
    • South Yorkshire
« Reply #72 on: December 25, 2006, 03:31:57 »
Quote from: "att"
There are many out there who would avocate the banning of motorcycles.....Ever wondered why no one has had a go?
Because they would simply disappear, thats why :twisted:

4X4`s are indeed a soft target :( ....But there are some motorcyclists who also drive 4X4`s.....And some of them have friends in very low places :lol:

(I live in a bungalow...That is a low place :wink: )

Apparently after the 2nd world war a lot of motorcycles were sold off to the very sefviceman who'd just been taught to ride and maintain them, so many families first transport was a motorcylce combination (like Wallies :wink: LOTSW).  Imagine how different our roads would be if that teend had continued?  motorcycles have to be so much better for the environment don't they? they are lighter, smaller, ok a bit noisey these days but there is so much less involved in their manufacture.  They should be more popular, if there was justice in the world.

So why don't I have one, they look a hoot after all?  Same reason I can't wait to get out of the Micra and into something that can win it's own battles, the roads are full of w******s.

Compulsory retesting, that my answer.
Blue,  1988  Range Rover 3.5 EFi with plenty of toys bolted on
Chuggaboom, 1995 Range Rover Classic
1995 Range Rover Classic Vogue LSE with 5 big sticks of Blackpool rock under the bonnet.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal