Chat & Social > Garages/Services

Singing the praise of Difflock.com

(1/1)

strapping young lad:
i was a runner up prize with difflock and won a 6month sub to lre

so i told em im already subbed so they said buy something from the store instead (top gesture!)

so ordered me bits for servicing from them on tuesday, spoke to peter there.. top bloke!

anyway

stuff arrived in good packaging on thursday afternoon (a day earlier than expected!) but no oil filter..

tracey (another difflocker!) rang me to say their stockist let them down so she went out and bought me an oil filter and sent it in the post for 9am next day delivery

true to her word it was at my desk this morning!

cannot fault their service and customer care skills!

just thought i would share my experience with you lot!

ttfn

dyf

Wanderer:
I've always found them to be brilliant.
I popped in to pick some bits up and mentioned to Peter that I was after a tool to get the gearbox filler off on my Disco. He ended up undoing it on the driveway. Top man.

I'd tried all sorts trying to get them to fit. We bent all sorts of bars trying to get it undone.
No! We weren't doing it the wrong way :)
It was solid and made me wonder if the company doing the servicing at teh time had been doing it. I had to get it serviced to keep the warranty.

Ed

strapping young lad:
i think its the first time ive experienced them actively trying to sort out my problem without my interaction

im not saying other companies are not as good just these are a bit better at making sure the customer is sorted

told them that i had to get the bits by friday which may have helped things along.

Guy90:
I use them a lot. Never been let down. Which is more than can be said for some large parts suppliers :evil:

Guy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version