Events, Gatherings, Out & About > Regional Meets

n/e manchester meats

(1/4) > >>

phoenixmad:
please vote yes or no for these meats and if you vote yes we nead people to atend

Super paj boy:
i'd like to go to one. tried the stockport one on monday got there at 10 30pm as was working and noone there bit anoyed as live in rochdale not just around the corner. were is your meets? only thing is i work lates mon til fri

Jas278:

--- Quote from: "phoenixmad" ---please vote yes or no for these meats and if you vote yes we nead people to atend
--- End quote ---

Which meat is  it ? lamb , beef as Im not fussy.... :lol:

phoenixmad:
well that was a good vote 4 in total 2 yes 1 no the other vote was me so if we have a a get together for n/e manchester we nead to have more people to atend each month or every 2 month witch might work a bit better please leave your coments people

Super paj boy:
well id like it to carry on or even get together as never been to a meet, I dont know many people who have the same hobbie in this area so these sound like the place to meet. All other ways cost money as going to pay and play places why cant we get some people together for some greenlaning like the others do. Seems a shame to stop, I am a new comer to off roading and like to learn more and use my car for something it was built for.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version