AuthorTopic: 100 at last  (Read 732 times)

Offline Pete5844

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • Referrals: 0
100 at last
« on: September 11, 2004, 22:15:22 »
100 posts at last,am off to Tong tomorrow to celebrate,that's in Bradford(which is just a small town in Leeds :lol: Go Rhino's).Hope all those of you going to the LOR show have a great day.
  Spotted this on the net.

Here are the top nine comments made by NBC sports commentators during the [2004] Summer Olympics that they would like to take back

1. Weightlifting commentator: "This is Gregoriava from Bulgaria. I saw her snatch this morning during her warm up and it was amazing."

2. Dressage commentator: "This is really a lovely horse and I speak from personal experience since I once mounted her mother."

3. Paul Hamm, Gymnast: "I owe a lot to my parents, especially my mother and father."

4. Boxing Analyst: "Sure there have been injuries,and even some deaths in boxing, but none of them really that serious."

5. Softball announcer: "If history repeats itself, I should think we can expect the same thing again."

6. Basketball analyst: "He dribbles a lot and the opposition doesn't like it. In fact you can see it all over their faces."

7. At the rowing medal ceremony: "Ah, isn't that nice, the wife of the IOC president is hugging the cox of the British crew."

8. Soccer commentator: "Julian Dicks is everywhere. It's like they've got eleven Dicks on the field."

9. Tennis commentator: "One of the reasons Andy is playing so well is that, before the final round, his wife takes out his balls and kisses them
. .
Oh my God, what have I just said?"
Pete

Better Smeg than Dead

Landy Series 111
Pajero 2.5

Offline Andy.

Attack Member
100 at last
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2004, 22:43:32 »
Excellent quotes Pete  :lol:

I thought number 8 was true anyway  :lol:

And no I don't play tennis  :lol: ................. if only  :lol:
Andy Member # 8

My Webshots  (updated 19.06.05)

Offline ooheck

Attack Member
100 at last
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2004, 20:09:21 »
Pete,
Who organised the day at Tong? There not advertised very often and I want to go and play.
Steve

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal