Vehicle & Technical > Isuzu / Frontera

Mine

<< < (3/3)

Bush Tucker Man:

--- Quote from: "Frankie-Boy" ---Now then BTM, don't be like that, it's not what you've got - it's what you do with it that counts,  :oops:  this is Mud Club after all, a true multi-marque club.  :D
--- End quote ---

Just 'jesting'

Yes we've got a Skoda. A wonderful little car that is top-notch (still not keen on the colour)

The Mondeo is SWMBO's company car, after much deliberation she actually wanted an Octavia vRS, but it wasn't on the list. It's quite an impressive motor though

When we were shopping for another car after I sold the 90CSW-V8 & we needed something to drag the 'BWSOW' around I was initially told;
"No More Land Rovers!!" (well I could have had an old 90 for my car, but she wanted a 'posh main car')

So I had to 'spread the net' (stick with it) my choices were
1. Vauxhall Omega 2.5TD estate
(the 6-cylinder B*W engine that's in the P38, not high enough towing limit)
2. Subaru Legacy estate (towing & kerb weight insufficient)
3. Mercedes UniMog (sadly she said "NO!!!" - very firmly :D )
4. Vauxhall Monteray
5. Isuzu Trooper (seemed a lot more 'down to earth' than the rest of the Japs - no frills)

Luckily she saw sense &  we went back to Solihull.
The Discovery was a compromise, I wanted (still do) a 110Tdi County Station Wagon - she said "No"

I then had my eyes open for a good (Consiton Green) late 'soft-dash' Range Rover Classic Tdi  - couldn't find one :(

So a Discovery it was. She wanted blue (of all colours!! :roll: ), I wanted Green.
The 50th is a compromise (until I actually get my 110 County)

I'm not proud who I speak to, after all the bro-in-law is on his  3rd Suzuki :D  & I still talk to him (I even talk to his friend with a HUMVEE)

Sorry for the hi-jack &  digression

muddyweb:

--- Quote from: "Stormin" ---Pulled the rear cross member off mine.
--- End quote ---

And here is a picture of you having done just that  :oops:

sooki_blu:
DOH - in a big way.. ive not dared venture too far under mine yet - too scared to actually admit the condition it could be in...  Ill just keep going in it until it stops i think.......

Stormin:
Dash it!  Forgot you had that  :P   Mind it was just as well it happened then, and not with the caravan or digger in tow.   :roll:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version